Soda Package on Allure with BW Balcony - Upgrade and Johnny Rockets

js

Hi. Can the soda package that is given in Allure in an BW Balcony as a perk be upgraded to the alcohol package?

My dd and her boyfriend already have the alcohol package so wondering if this can be upgraded but already thinking no.

Also the other perk for BW balcony is four people for Johnny Rockets. Can two people go twice? Can four people go at different time or is there a slip of paper that you hand in one meal for four.

Thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi. Can the soda package that is given in Allure in an BW Balcony as a perk be upgraded to the alcohol package?

My dd and her boyfriend already have the alcohol package so wondering if this can be upgraded but already thinking no.

Also the other perk for BW balcony is four people for Johnny Rockets. Can two people go twice? Can four people go at different time or is there a slip of paper that you hand in one meal for four.

Thanks so much!

No upgrades on the "free" soda package. Only one visit to Johnny Rockets.

It’s a meal at JR’s for up to 4 people.

If you have a cabin with 4 in it you get a meal for 4, if you have a cabin with 2 you get a meal for 2

For a cabin for two, can they take two from another cabin that perhaps aren't in a boardwalk balcony.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if you purchase the alcoholic package which includes soda do you still get the cup for the soda package and the one that comes with the alcohol package? I guess what I am asking, do you get two cups?

Does anyone know if you purchase the alcoholic package which includes soda do you still get the cup for the soda package and the one that comes with the alcohol package? I guess what I am asking, do you get two cups?

This is yet another case of it depends. On out last 2 cruises including the one that we are currently on we have indeed received the extra cup .We have 2 cabins, pruchased one refreshment package in each cabin and receive 3 cups in each cabin .

From personal experience on allure:

you can’t upgrade soda package no matter what.

If you purchase drinks package pre-cruise, they’ll give you one soda cup at the beginning, but you can get another one from customer service (one for your free soda package, the other for drinks package)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Two of my cruises on Allure have had the Boardwalk balcony. On both

the cruises I have purchased the alcohol package.

Cruise 1

One cup with Seapass showing Coke emblem and DX

Cruise 2

Two cups with Seapass showing Coke emblem and DX

I am going again in June in a Boardwalk balcony so I am interested in seeing what will be as I have the alcohol package again.