Voyager Black Card perks

benzer

8 hours ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Platinum on NCL, Carnival and Princess and Black Card Status on MSC here and I am not seeing where MSC's Black card status is so inferior.  No you do not get the ONE bag of free laundry like you do on Carnival and NCL but the laundry packages they offer are very inexpensive and we do purchase them.  On Carnival they did wash and fold the clothes as a perk but boy were they wrinkled!  On MSC, with our purchased laundry package (I believe it cost us $50 for 40 pieces) came back like it had been sent out to the dry cleaners, it was awesome! 

I actually like MSC's loyalty perks and would never complain about them. Just happy to get them!

I have to agree with the laundry. We paid for the 40 pieces since we also had a land vacation planned after our cruise. It was a super job! Though I would not complain if we received one free bag of laundry with Black I am happy to have enjoyed the Black status we received by our match from NCL.

• Like 1

The time has come for MSC to offer those who have earned their Black card level some extra perks!
How long have we been banging that drum, Dave?!

I have to say I was sooo convinced that there was a higher tier in the offing for late 2017 from soundings I was getting earlier in the year. I won't be falling for that again!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

I have to agree with the laundry. We paid for the 40 pieces since we also had a land vacation planned after our cruise. It was a super job! Though I would not complain if we received one free bag of laundry with Black I am happy to have enjoyed the Black status we received by our match from NCL.

Hi Linda, we cruised together once.

Super value for laundry, even choice of folded or hangers.

We matched from NCL Platinum Plus, but we're also Carnival Diamond.

Now MSC Black with 35,000 points.

A higher level to work for would be nice, as we have multiple MSC Yacht Club bookings, including another TransAtlantic later  this year.

gary

p.s. CCL Diamond gets you Unlimited wash and fold laundry.

• Like 1

I tried this morning to find out how many points we have, but the useless and slow-motion UK website kept telling me I was inputting the wrong Voyagers Club membership numbers, which we have had for sixteen years.

Of course, I don’t think points were awarded in the early days, your status depended on the number of voyages taken.

7 minutes ago, sidari said:

I am guessing that the 35,000 points are from cruises with MSC ? My understanding is that any match to Black gives you 10,000 points.

We got matched to 10000 and 4 cruises later I am only on 14200. 

1 hour ago, sidari said:

I am guessing that the 35,000 points are from cruises with MSC ? My understanding is that any match to Black gives you 10,000 points.

Yes, you are correct do get 10,000 points for status match and I am very happy about that boost. Our cruise yielded 1700 points so we would have quite a ways to go to another level. Which is fine with us, just happy about MSC generosity. 

Hi Gary!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bollinge said:

I tried this morning to find out how many points we have, but the useless and slow-motion UK website kept telling me I was inputting the wrong Voyagers Club membership numbers, which we have had for sixteen years.

Of course, I don’t think points were awarded in the early days, your status depended on the number of voyages taken.

Points were awarded from day 1 ( in 2006) of the scheme but at a different rate

1 point per night on board

1 point for every 150 Euros or 150 US

Dollars of on board spend

there were 3 levels at first

Classic 1 -20 points

silver 21-41 points

Gold 42+ points

later in 2011 or 2012  

BLACK at 100 points was added

The new points system came in 2015 and changes were made, drastically reducing the benefits, which have been eroded yet more since then.

• Thanks 1