Adventure of the Seas for Toddler?

Jcort22

My Husband surprised me with a Cruise on the Adventure of the Seas in May for him, myself and our almost 2 year old (at the time of the cruise). I am worried that there isn't a lot for her to do. Since she is not potty trained, she will not be allowed to swim in any of the pools. Does anyone know if she will be allowed in Splashaway Bay? TIA :)

Adventure is in dry dock now. We will know more about what facilities will be available in a couple of weeks. I do know that there is no pool that will allow swim diapers. At most there will be a splash area for the kids in diapers.

My Husband surprised me with a Cruise on the Adventure of the Seas in May for him, myself and our almost 2 year old (at the time of the cruise). I am worried that there isn't a lot for her to do. Since she is not potty trained, she will not be allowed to swim in any of the pools. Does anyone know if she will be allowed in Splashaway Bay? TIA :)

WE are in the same situation (grand kids, one 2 years old). I found this when I was looking for baby splash pad on AdOS. See #26 in the below before dry dock in Nov 2017. Hoping that they still have the babysplash pad in place after dry dock.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2567378&page=2

First cruise with small kinds. Family cruises section is very helpful as well.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Adventure is in dry dock now. We will know more about what facilities will be available in a couple of weeks. I do know that there is no pool that will allow swim diapers. At most there will be a splash area for the kids in diapers.

Ok, thank you all! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Which date? We will have our 20-month old sailing on the 5th!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I had the same question a few months ago, and I found this picture on Cruise Critic:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/photos/ships/adventure-of-the-seas-192/splashaway-bay-363861/splashaway-bay--v16530081/

I actually confirmed with the ship that there IS a "baby splash zone" for babies and toddlers in swim diapers. We're sailing in May as well!