Ncl pearl

hopeful2

Their schedule shows the last Pearl Alaskan cruise ends on September 2 in Seattle. The next scheduled cruise starts at Tampa on November 4. I'm guessing they have some charters during that blanked out period. Unless they have scheduled a dry dock of some sort - though they just did some refurbishing/redecorating last year. Just a hunch.

My husband and I are booked on the Sept. 23, 2018 sailing and I changed one of our booked items yesterday with our TA. She had to call them to change from the excursion credit to the internet package and did not let me know that there were any issues. It was also updated in my NCL as being changed. How soon would they let people know if they cancel a sailing? Could it be sold out this soon?

The Pearl is chartered by Atlantis from October 14 to the 21. I do not know about the begin of the month. It could be more charters. After Atlantis is a trans canal sailing leaving from San Diego.

Our October 1st cruise was canceled from Vancouver to LA. We received the email January 9th. Through other CC posts we found out it was chartered. We did not rebook with NCL and having a dickens of a time with NCL and our air travel. When we originally noticed the disappearance a few of us on our roll call including myself called and was told it was fully booked. Good luck, the Pearl is a wonderful ship.

My wife just went to the travel agent to book the Sept 23rd cruise so I am guessing it exists and is available :).

Edit: She changed plans on me while she was there...on the Aug 26 (our anniversary) sailing now.

Edited by fastpitchdad