Waiting to board Seaside

Cruise'nMaMa

Arrived and survived the POM chaos outside and check in so far has been a breeze. We are Aurea and have priority boarding. They gave us the MSC for Me bracelets at check in and also a card that said Priority boarding. They have a priority waiting section. Our cruise cards had the correct info too. Looking forward to a great week!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Boarded around Noon and headed to the spa. Massages booked for tomorrow morning, 55 mins. The earlier you visit the better. So far all the crew has been very polite and yes there is a bit of a language barrier but if you smile, are patient and just repeat it is not a problem. The ship is beautiful and very modern. Off to try the Marketplace buffet for lunch.

We enjoyed the Marketplace buffet today and found lots to choose from. Food temps were good. Hot was hot and cold was cold. Got our first Gelato. Yummy! They announced on behalf of Captain Scala so he is still on board. Cabins are ready so heading there next!

We enjoyed the Marketplace buffet today and found lots to choose from. Food temps were good. Hot was hot and cold was cold. Got our first Gelato. Yummy! They announced on behalf of Captain Scala so he is still on board. Cabins are ready so heading there next!

Awesome, so happy for you and a little jealous, haha. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we have stateroom 14001. The cleanliness is not the best. Unfortunately the solid color furniture is not forgiving and shows any and all stains. Surfaces are sticky. I think there were many kids in the room before us as the windows are covered with finger prints. The biggest disappointment is the balcony. It is so narrow and not able to move around. It has lots of furniture which will be hard to use because you can’t walk by it. 9fef6d57978dd7df491a1b7319286997.jpg8e1d7a41bf124cfcba6b7002d50d496e.jpg0d32890bbd7a7290595453bb0fa9f790.jpgd0454c2f1c7eb3f6895333190da81505.jpg0895bc2b6b86cefec684e36a75b041f7.jpg7e20f7d50d0e0b13e7319bd14b486ca4.jpg

Gelato from Venchi? Did they give you any trouble getting free Gelato which may or may not be included in the drink package?

We got the gelato at the Miami Beach bar. No issue but we have the premium package.

There were some cruisers, I can't remember if it was here or on Facebook, that were mentioning that the drink packages were changed to not include gelato anymore which is why I was curious. It would be pretty tragic if gelato was not free for passengers with the packages.

There were some cruisers, I can't remember if it was here or on Facebook, that were mentioning that the drink packages were changed to not include gelato anymore which is why I was curious. It would be pretty tragic if gelato was not free for passengers with the packages.

I think there would be a riot if gelato was not included! We went for a snack at the Biscayne Bay buffet around 5 - crazy up there! Area was too small for the people. The other one was closed. We set sail soon!

Can you post more photos of the room please? We are in 12001 for Thanksgiving and the living room doesn't look at all inviting. Why is all the furniture shoved against the wall? Have a great time and thanks much :)

Thank-you! It looks to me like this would have been more attractive if they put the table near the desk, so it could be centered, and the couch near the balcony doors...of course than the T.V would have to be mounted on the wall near the balcony. Or not, we don't watch a lot of T.V on a cruise.

They did a really good job last night cleaning the room for us. Much better and the sofa doesn’t show the stains as bad. Dinner last night in Seashore. We went around 7:30 and were seated right away. We have My Choice. Our waiter Hansraj was awesome!! Food was good and time was ok for us. Probably an hour and a half. We ordered breakfast with card to be delivered 8:00 to 8:15 and they are late. Hoping it comes before our massage at 9. We are enjoying our cruise so far. The crew have all been very friendly, constantly asking if we need anything etc. If your order breakfast in the room be very specific! I ordered coffee and got sugar but no cream. There was no place to check off for that and I assumed it would come. If you check croissants for 3 people, you get exactly 3 and they are small in size but tasty. Just some tips.

Can you post more photos of the room please? We are in 12001 for Thanksgiving and the living room doesn't look at all inviting. Why is all the furniture shoved against the wall? Have a great time and thanks much :)

The furniture is against the wall because the tv is on the other wall. It’s also the path to walk to the bedrooms. We are happy with the room layout overall for the 3 of us. The only thing that is not great would be the shower is very tiny and the other only has the small glass partition where water will get out as other posters said. I think I am spoiled from the one we had on Koningsdam last year.