Drinks package price on navigator

For our upcoming Navigator cruise on March 2, it looks like deluxe package is 20% off, so $45 per day plus 18% gratuities. I previously purchased the refreshment package @ 30% off but that is no longer an option. Some other packages are on sale for this cruise as well. It depends on your sail date. Go to your "My Cruises" account via royalcaribbean.com and click on your cruise planner to check out your options.

Alcoholic Beverage Packages 2

deluxe-caribbean-beverage-package-mosaic.jpg?resize=312:*&crop=312:184;0,0878466.png

Deluxe Beverage Package

Toast to virtually unlimited options with cocktails, beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages,…

from*$45.00 USD Adult per day Price Shown Reflects Your Discount

Add To Cart

17057971_Deluxe_Beverage_Voom_PCP_Banner_Mosaic.jpg?resize=312:*&crop=312:184;0,01007055.png

Deluxe Beverage Package and VOOM One Device

Stay refreshed and connected all cruise long with this offer exclusively available on…

from*$56.00 USD Adult per day Price Shown Reflects Your Discount

Add To Cart

Non-Alcoholic Beverage Packages 5

refreshment-package-mosaic.jpg?resize=312:*&crop=312:184;0,0 Refreshment Package

Enjoy our entire selection of premium coffees and teas, bottled water, fresh-squeezed…

from*$26.00 USD Adult per day from* $26.00 USD Child per day

Add To Cart

classic-soda-package-mosaic.jpg?resize=312:*&crop=312:184;0,0 Classic Soda Package

Quench your thirst for just a few dollars a day with unlimited fountain soda refills and…

from*$8.50 USD Adult per day from* $8.50 USD Child per day

Classic Soda and Voom One Device

SIP, STREAM AND SAVE MORE

Sip, save and stay connected all cruise long with a bundle of two great favorites.

from*$21.00 USD Adult per day from* $21.00 USD Child per day Price Shown Reflects Your Discount

evian® Bottled Water Package

Hydration Direct from the Alps

Fresh water from the French Alps is the perfect way to hydrate on your cruise.

from*$39.00 USD Adult

Cafe Select Coffee Card

Indulge in your favorite brews with a card that entitles you to any 15 specialty…

from*$31.00 USD Adult from* $31.00 USD Child

The drinks package cost varies by ship and date. Work on $65pppd for the Deluxe as a base figure. If you are sailing from England then it may be higher. You look at the cost on line in your cruise planner My Cruises acct and if you are happy book it, and if the price drops then cancel and rebook it!!! For my cruise they want £39.82pppd which is supposedly with 20% off...(that is $56)

You can contact your travel agent (if you used one) to help you, call RCI, or do it yourself on line, if you booked on-line yourself through RCI. Also, I see you are fairly new to Cruise Critic, so I've included the link below for you to meet and/or chat with your fellow cruisers going on the Navigator the same week as you. Just click on the link, find your specific cruise week, and join the conversation!!;) Cheers!!:cool:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268

I see it's £39.72 a day delux without any discounts so will that be same on board or is it cheaper to buy in advance ��

Unfortunately, it's not possible to reliably predict the price onboard. Royal uses a dynamic pricing model.

Can I upgrade to balcony pay dif and get new deal on drinks

Any thoughts on this pls

I think I enquire at TA today 😊

You should be able to upgrade, though I don't know if there will be any additional change fees. That would be something to discuss with your travel agent before you commit to the change.

Upgrade to balcony too dear works out cheaper to buy drinks online nearer the time

?so drinks gratuities are not included and that has to be added on to the £40?

TA not very helpful as I booked the 30% promo thinking it was good then it came cheaper with drinks grrr

Thankyou for your replies

Think il start a thread early bookings or later see where the best deals are

😊

If I buy a package onboard for65 dollars does that include gratuity

It seems RC give the discount then add it on again.

Thought it was included.:)

Whatever you buy onboard, they will add 18%.