All nclusive package

MAM69

Are you referring to the Dining and Drink Package offered as a promo??

This has been discussed in. many different forms.

In a generic sense, the cruise is already all inclusive. You can eat in buffet or dining room all you want. And basic drinks like flavored waters, coffee and tea and at breakfast, juices are included.

Dining Promotion is either 3 or 4 dinners in specialty restaurants , depending on length of cruise. you have to pay 20% gratuity on that package.

Drink Package, same thing, must pay 20% gratuity on total package price for length of cruise. that is for alcoholic beverages and soda from bars. Does not include bottled water or bottled or cans of soda. No fancy coffees either.

If it includes DSC as well, we have had this in the UK since last year. I love the fact that the price I book is all I have to pay if I don't do any excursions or buy anything from the onboard shops. Basically, it is the same as having UBP on top of the complimentary restaurants.

I have compared this price against the just cruise (ie not all inclusive) and it works out cheaper so very happy and would definitely recommend

In effect it isn't too much different really.

You aren't charged the DSC.

You will have the beverage package (which has effectively been the situation for the past few years anyway through free at sea).

You will get a load of water delivered to your room at the start of the cruise (one bottle per person per day, all left in your room at the start).

You can order a post dinner coffee without being charged (although in practice I found they rarely charge for that anyway).

You will probably pay considerably more for this than you would have paid a year ago for the exact same things.

Edited by KeithJenner

In effect it isn't too much different really.

You aren't charged the DSC.

You will have the beverage package (which has effectively been the situation for the past few years anyway through free at sea).

You will get a load of water delivered to your room at the start of the cruise (one bottle per person per day, all left in your room at the start).

You can order a post dinner coffee without being charged (although in practice I found they rarely charge for that anyway).

You will probably pay considerably more for this than you would have paid a year ago for the exact same things.

I live in Europe, and until recently always booked my cruise through my PCC at NCL in the US (for various reasons). Last year, out of "convenience" I just booked our two 2018-cruises online on ncl.com, and because of being then automatically redirected to one of the European ncl-pages, I got the All Inclusive "deal" that actually ends up costing me much more than when I paid for "everything" myself in the past. I actually wanted to cancel and rebook my two 2018-cruises, but since I then would loose 10% of the cruise price as penalty (Europe have much stricter cancellation conditions than eg. American bookings) , I decided to just be " happy" with what I got and do it differently in the future. I have already booked one cruise for 2019, and because of the obligated All Inclusive if I booked through NCL in Europe, I have now changed back to booking our cruises through my American PCC and by doing that I am actually saving quite a bit of money.

Hi, i'm cruising on the Gem in July on the All Inclusive package of food and drinks. Has anyone experienced this package yet???

Thanks in advance :D

Are you in the UK? That is a plan that is available there, but not in the US.