Shampoo and Body Wash

Hi everyone. First of all we have only cruised with Carvinal so far. So this year we thought we should try a new cruise line. My question is does RCI have both body wash and shampoo in the shower like Carnival? Or just shampoo or is it a all in one? We are going on Anthem of the Seas in 24 days. Can't wait. Thanks. Luke

What is in the shower depends on the room category. We were in a D8 on Anthem at the end of 2016, and there were tubes of shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and lotion on the counter of the bathroom. They were replenshed as necessary during the 12 nights. I honestly don't remember a wall unit in the shower itself.

Hi everyone. First of all we have only cruised with Carvinal so far. So this year we thought we should try a new cruise line. My question is does RCI have both body wash and shampoo in the shower like Carnival? Or just shampoo or is it a all in one? We are going on Anthem of the Seas in 24 days. Can't wait. Thanks. Luke

The shower normally has a dispenser of combo shampoo/conditioner.

What is in the shower depends on the room category. We were in a D8 on Anthem at the end of 2016, and there were tubes of shower gel, shampoo, conditioner and lotion on the counter of the bathroom. They were replenshed as necessary during the 12 nights. I honestly don't remember a wall unit in the shower itself.

Our category is D6.:o

I'll probably just use the gel as an all-in-one. However, my fiancee will probably bring all her stuff.

Question, since it is a shampoo/conditioner combo, if one were to use it on their skin, is there enough water pressure to rinse it all off without taking forever?

I'll probably just use the gel as an all-in-one. However, my fiancee will probably bring all her stuff.

Question, since it is a shampoo/conditioner combo, if one were to use it on their skin, is there enough water pressure to rinse it all off without taking forever?

Yes.

The shampoos, lotions and conditioners you had on bath counter is usually only given to upper tier Crown and Anchor members or Suites. Others don't be surprised if you only have the dispenser in shower...

The shampoos, lotions and conditioners you had on bath counter is usually only given to upper tier Crown and Anchor members or Suites. Others don't be surprised if you only have the dispenser in shower...

We are lowly emerald so I don't think that was the reason. My pics from that trip are on another hard drive, but I honestly don't remember a dispenser at all. I always bring my own stuff, but DH uses the bar soaps so there could have been one, but I don't think so:confused:

The dispenser appeared on Anthem some time between April and September of 2017. I asked for the "upgraded amenities" and was given the white tubes. It took speaking to a supervisor on deck 12 to find out that the "upgraded amenities" (L'Occitane) were no longer given to guests with the appropriate number of points (340 or 350), and were only for suite guests. I protested and they were brought to my cabin the next day. I'll see what the deal is in 24 days when I reboard the Anthem.