Coffee Question

lukeduke07

Ive been drinking bulletproof coffee in the mornings as part of a Ketogenic diet and was wondering if they offer this or could make bulletproof coffee at the coffee shop on the Glory?

For those who don't know what bulletproof coffee is its coffee mixed with unsalted butter and coconut/MCT oil in a blender until its frothy like a latte.

make it in your room.i bring a small kettle and my brand of coffee when cruising.the wife loves tea.

Just out of curiosity, since Carnival does not allow small appliances with a heating element or hotplates in the cabins, how are you able to make coffee or hot tea in your cabin?

Just out of curiosity, since Carnival does not allow small appliances with a heating element or hotplates in the cabins, how are you able to make coffee or hot tea in your cabin?

actually they don't allow electric tea kettles or pots on board, so I guess I really don't want to cruise with that person, but pretty good trick getting it past inspection.

Before we had a coffee maker at home, I used to brew coffee using a "pour over" setup. Essentially it's a funnel with a coffee filter and your ground coffee. Put a cup underneath and pour hot water on top with a cup underneath to catch it. This could be done on a cruise if you get hot water from lido/room service.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

make it in your room.i bring a small kettle and my brand of coffee when cruising.the wife loves tea.

This stuff amazes me.

Thanks for putting all the passengers lives in jeopardy so you and your wife can have your favorite brand of coffee and tea. I certainly wouldn’t want you to go without your favorites for the length of your cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums