Haven Suites question

knots4crewzing

Hi

Our first time sailing in a suite this July.:D Can anyone tell me if bottled water is complimentary in the Haven suites?

If not can we bring our own on board?

Thank You

Liz:)

If you are in an OS, DOS, or GV, yes. Otherwise what Nancy said.

No, you can't bring your own on. You can buy it at the elevated prices or drink tap water or get it at a bar or buffet.

Hi

Our first time sailing in a suite this July.:D Can anyone tell me if bottled water is complimentary in the Haven suites?

If not can we bring our own on board?

Thank You

On the Escape if you are in an owners suite, you get complimentary water and soda. In all lower Havens, you get one bottle. You may not bring water or soda onboard.

Hint...

If you get to know your butler, bottled water may "magically" appear in your room free of charge. We find that although the service in the Haven is always extraordinary, starting the trip off with a "pre-tip" as a thanks-in-advance for your service, makes little extras appear...

No promises, of course...but it's worth a try.

Also...save your bottle. Fill up with tap water...tastes just the same!

Amy

Hint...

If you get to know your butler, bottled water may "magically" appear in your room free of charge. We find that although the service in the Haven is always extraordinary, starting the trip off with a "pre-tip" as a thanks-in-advance for your service, makes little extras appear...

No promises, of course...but it's worth a try.

Also...save your bottle. Fill up with tap water...tastes just the same!

Amy

Thanks Amy for your helpful hints:)

I also read about calling the pre concierge and the info you stated we should request. I do have a ? for you....I love a decaf cappuccino every morning, is it possible for the machine in the cabin to make one and is half n half available? Thank you

I also read about calling the pre concierge and the info you stated we should request. I do have a ? for you....I love a decaf cappuccino every morning, is it possible for the machine in the cabin to make one and is half n half available? Thank you

The newer ships have Nespresso machines and yes, they make cappuccino. Yes, the butler will keep you stocked with half n half.

We like lattes so we brought our own frother.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, tell him you want a full quart container and keep it in the fridge. otherwise you will be asking the Butler every day.Or just call

Cappuccino you can make every day just have the Butler show you how to use the steamer of the Lavazzo coffee maker.

Or just ask the Butler to make it for you every day, like my DW did. We have been in the Dawn GV several times so my DW trained the Butler to her morning needs.

We also have had Barbecue's at least once during the week in the courtyard area, with some friends and family.

In the GV they will accommodate you any way they can. But always remember to tip accordingly

Edited by Relax@Sea
forgot space

Thank You Falckon, DMH15 and Relax@Sea.

So i should ask the butler and not the cabin steward to help with the coffee machine?

Also i like the steamed milk will the coffee maker do that or do i have to bring my own frother like DMH15 stated?

And did i read it correctly that the Escape has a Starbucks on board? Loved that on RCCL.

Thanks again everyone for your helpful info.

On a side note my adult daughter and a friend will be sailing with us but they are in a mini suite will they be able to board with us?

thanks again

Thats ok relax@sea i probably didn't clarify what ship ill be on

Edited by knots4crewzing
answered a quesion