Reservations

How soon can you start making restaurant and entertainment reservations and purchase drink packages? I have 402 days until my cruise and when I go to try to even look at and price drink packages I get the message that I can't book that now. Same with entertainment etc.

Thanks,

How soon can you start making restaurant and entertainment reservations and purchase drink packages? I have 402 days until my cruise and when I go to try to even look at and price drink packages I get the message that I can't book that now. Same with entertainment etc.

Thanks,

No set time, varies cruise to cruise, keep checking your Cruise Planner.

Thanks,

You are still early. Occasionally check as it may open when you least expect it. I don't start looking until the 365 day mark.

Thanks for the replies!! I was just wondering because some things it will let me do. Like I can already book my bungalow for cococay and pay for my VOOM package if I want to. I'll check back middle to end of March when I'm in the 365 day range!!

Thanks

Thanks for the replies!! I was just wondering because some things it will let me do. Like I can already book my bungalow for cococay and pay for my VOOM package if I want to. I'll check back middle to end of March when I'm in the 365 day range!!

Thanks

You're welcome. It would be nice if all booking and purchase options were open sooner.

One more thing, do you know how much the drink packages run? I know one will want the full package. But I also heard RC has one that is for like cokes and speciality drinks like coffees. I can't find the prices for them.

Thanks again!!

One more thing, do you know how much the drink packages run? I know one will want the full package. But I also heard RC has one that is for like cokes and speciality drinks like coffees. I can't find the prices for them.

Thanks again!!

"Full price" on the deluxe package (the one that includes alcohol) is a moving target.

Full price on the refreshment package is $26 per person per day, but has been seen discounted as low as $18.

Soda package is $8.50, and never goes on sale, but they sometimes offer a soda + VOOM package that is sort of discounted. (cheaper than buying the two separately)

RC requires all adults in the same cabin to purchase the deluxe package, if one wants it.

Each beverage package has 18% gratuity added at the time of purchasing the package.

Thanks again!!

Even if you can't purchase yet, the details of each package can be viewed on Royal Caribbean's website.

I've looked but can't find it on there. I will search again!! So all adults have to purchase the package now. We had heard that not all had to if they didn't want to. Guess I'll just go ahead and purchase it too cause I know my daughter wants it. LOL!!

I've looked but can't find it on there. I will search again!! So all adults have to purchase the package now. We had heard that not all had to if they didn't want to. Guess I'll just go ahead and purchase it too cause I know my daughter wants it. LOL!!

If all the adults in the room don’t want the deluxe package, you can call and usually get the refreshment packages for the non-drinkers.

Also know that if the prices go down at any time after you buy any package you can cancel and repurchase at the lower cost. The refund may take a few days, but you will get it. You can even have the entire cruise repriced and adjusted as prices change.