Included in Soda package?

daisygeo

If you order the bottled water package in advance it's a good deal for those who want bottled water. I believe it has to be ordered in advance of the cruise.

As of today, the bottled water package is no longer available. It will be interesting to see what happens with people who have pre-ordered it for cruises over the next few months.

As of today' date=' the bottled water package is no longer available. It will be interesting to see what happens with people who have pre-ordered it for cruises over the next few months.[/quote']

Someone posted that those who had already purchased it will indeed get it delivered when they cruise.

Those who had put it into their shopping cart but did not complete the purchase are out of luck.

I am trying to decide if I want to buy the soda package. I prefer my Diet Cokes in a bottle or can though. Does anyone know if Princess allows you to bring some soda on board in your luggage?

Thanks,

Diane

Yes, the do allow you to bring soda/water aboard. You can buy a flat of 24 bottles/cans, slap a luggage tag on it and it will be delivered to your cabin.

Water is not included, but as stated you can bring your own soda and water on board. Do keep in mind this means you’ll have to go back to your cabin to get a soda, and depending on where you are in relation to your cabin a bar is usually much closer [emoji847]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were going to get 3 packs of the water. But they are no longer offering it? Or its sold out.

I believe that was a glitch in the system. We went to purchase it last week and it wasnt available. I called princess and they were having systems issues. It is available now - they confirmed they are not getting rid of the water package! YAY!