Cost of Voom Unlimited Internet for 1 Device on Navigator?

cidymom

Does anyone who recently sailed on the 9-night Navigator remember the cost of the Voom Surf & Stream package for 1 device? I recall the numbers $12.99 or $17.99 a day but I can't remember which one it was. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

It is holding at 15.99/day for now. It dropped to 13.99 for a day or two when they had the sale last week. It has since gone back up to 15.99/day.

I have NEVER seen it cheaper on the ship vs. buying it in advanced, but then again, I've only been getting it for the last year and a half.

• 2 weeks later...
Is the Voom worth the cost on the Navigator? I had it on the Harmony lasytear and really enjoyed having it.:)

Thank You

Navigator's VOOM would not be as fast as Harmony's, but for things like email and simple web browsing, it would be fine.

Does anyone who recently sailed on the 9-night Navigator remember the cost of the Voom Surf & Stream package for 1 device? I recall the numbers $12.99 or $17.99 a day but I can't remember which one it was. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Onboard it would be $22.99 per day for surf and $29.99 per day for surf and stream. This is only purchasing a day at a time onboard.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I used the Voom for Netflix when I was on the Harmony. Would I be able to use my Netflix on the Navigator?

I would not expect streaming for work on Navigator as well as Harmony. It would be highly dependent on how many others are using the internet, more so than on Harmony. Lots of "buffering".