Coffee Card question

JoCam

What the "Coffee Card" gives you??? Been away from RCCL for a while and they certainly have come up with a lot of stuff....Specialty coffees? Lattes? What is the deal with this card?

Yes, specialty coffees. However, you have to beware because some ships charge multiple punches for larger size drinks. I'd say it's better to purchase onboard so you can ask about the double/triple punch policy before you purchase.

So its only 15 coffees total? Do you know what ships charge this extra punch thing? My wife loves specialty coffees so I thought this would be great for her. Thanks to everyone for the replies this is our first RC cruise

So its only 15 coffees total? Do you know what ships charge this extra punch thing? My wife loves specialty coffees so I thought this would be great for her. Thanks to everyone for the replies this is our first RC cruise

No, I've not kept track of which ships change the extra punch(s). However, since the price of the coffee card is the same pre-cruise and on board, I would just wait to purchase until you are on board so you can confirm the policy on that sailing.

Yes, specialty coffees. However, you have to beware because some ships charge multiple punches for larger size drinks. I'd say it's better to purchase onboard so you can ask about the double/triple punch policy before you purchase.

So far our experience is if you raise a stink they will stop the extra punches for you.

It helps if you bring a print-out of the official rules from the website which states ANY coffee = 1 punch! :halo:

So far our experience is if you raise a stink they will stop the extra punches for you.

It helps if you bring a print-out of the official rules from the website which states ANY coffee = 1 punch! :halo:

Thanks for the tip.:)