Suite Help please?

DaisyUK

I was assuming it booked up because the price was so much more attractive than the Mariner 2020 itineraries.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Definitely not booked up - that much I have learned. With new itineraries coming out soon, there are likely some issues since they may be providing us with itineraries for four ships rather than three and need to decide where each ship should be.

I am sort of hoping that it is an itinerary question and that perhaps Cuba will be added...

Jackie - when you say 4 ships I suppose this means Explorer, Mariner, Voyager and Navigator? Or did you mean 5 ships to include Splendour too? I don't know when she will start cruising...

I am sort of hoping that it is an itinerary question and that perhaps Cuba will be added...

Jackie - when you say 4 ships I suppose this means Explorer, Mariner, Voyager and Navigator? Or did you mean 5 ships to include Splendour too? I don't know when she will start cruising...

I've always said that math isn't my "thing" but you would think that I could count to five:p. Of course you are correct.

BTW, our TA thinks that there could be an itinerary change with "our" cruises in 2020. Just heard from them yesterday.

I've always said that math isn't my "thing" but you would think that I could count to five:p. Of course you are correct.

BTW, our TA thinks that there could be an itinerary change with "our" cruises in 2020. Just heard from them yesterday.

I must be thick ... "our " cruise ? Are you and Denis on the 2 march 20 as well?? If so - one more reason to stick with it. Would be really nice to finally meet face to face! Or are you on the LA/Miami?

Gerry

I must be thick ... "our " cruise ? Are you and Denis on the 2 march 20 as well?? If so - one more reason to stick with it. Would be really nice to finally meet face to face! Or are you on the LA/Miami?

Gerry

You are definitely not "thick":D. I used the word "cruises" (plural) in an attempt to encompass both the Miami/LA cruise and the LA to Miami cruise which is the one that we are on. It would be great to meet face to face but hopefully still have time. If/when we meet, you and Dennis would enjoy agreeing with each other while I sat back and sipped my wine. Including the cruise that we are taking in March, we have five Regent cruises booked.

You are definitely not "thick":D. I used the word "cruises" (plural) in an attempt to encompass both the Miami/LA cruise and the LA to Miami cruise which is the one that we are on. It would be great to meet face to face but hopefully still have time. If/when we meet, you and Dennis would enjoy agreeing with each other while I sat back and sipped my wine. Including the cruise that we are taking in March, we have five Regent cruises booked.

Jackie and Gerry

Appreciate all your updates. We will wait and see what happens.

Sheila

well - I think you, Jackie, Sheila and I should all get together for a coffee in LA after we get off our cruise and before you board yours...

It is a shame really. As Sheila knows, Ken and I were booked on the LA to Miami originally but switched to the other because we can get home earlier and our garden really needs us at that time of year!

well - I think you, Jackie, Sheila and I should all get together for a coffee in LA after we get off our cruise and before you board yours...

It is a shame really. As Sheila knows, Ken and I were booked on the LA to Miami originally but switched to the other because we can get home earlier and our garden really needs us at that time of year!

Great plan - will have to see what happens with those cruises. Since our TA doesn't know the answer, I suspect that this is something that Regent is still working on. We really want to be on Explorer so it limits our choices if this doesn't work out!

• 4 weeks later...

Explorer— the Explorer Suite.

Explorer suite 919 is near the elevator. Has anyone stayed in this suite and if so did you hear the elevator ding?

Grand suite 901 is under the bridge. Is this room quiet?

Thank you in advance. We are new to Regent and appreciate your help?

Explorer— the Explorer Suite.

Explorer suite 919 is near the elevator. Has anyone stayed in this suite and if so did you hear the elevator ding?

Grand suite 901 is under the bridge. Is this room quiet?

Thank you in advance. We are new to Regent and appreciate your help?

Cruising Diva,

Elevators open into center alcove and dings are very muted. I can’t imagine that you would hear any sounds. We had friends who stayed in GS 902 and they had no complaints with noise from above. It is a beautiful suite. You should be fine in either suite. Enjoy[emoji39][emoji39]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk