Countdown Clocks

Paula B

Years ago Princess had a countdown clock to down load on your desktop. I can't find them anymore. Does anyone know where there is a free download for I can have a clock on the desktop? Thanks in advance

I remember the countdown clock. I kept it on my laptop screen at work. The first part of your post nails it though: Years ago. The did away with the desktop countdown clock years ago. The figure that showing the number of days until you sail on your personalizer is good enough. Of course there are many alternative countdown clocks available on the Internet and you can make use of one of those. I have one on my phone with the "catchy" name of Countdown. It tells me we fly in 26 days and sail in 30 days. The next closest events currently showing are cruises that are 610 days and 626 days away respectively. I will obviously need to add another cruise in there and probably a 2-3 week land trip as well. Over 600 days to wait is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.

Years ago Princess had a countdown clock to down load on your desktop. I can't find them anymore. Does anyone know where there is a free download for I can have a clock on the desktop? Thanks in advance

Go directly to the right of your name (top right hand) of the board. There is a small downward arrow. Click on it. There you will find the countdown clock. Oops sorry. Just saw that you are looking for the clock for your Desk Top. My Bad!

Hey Thrak, Do you recall the app your using on your phone? It sounds awesome since we are flying in several days earlier then our cruise.

If you are using an iPhone there are quite a few available, I’m using one called “countdown” which is good and free I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hey Thrak, Do you recall the app your using on your phone? It sounds awesome since we are flying in several days earlier then our cruise.

If you are using an iPhone there are quite a few available, I’m using one called “countdown” which is good and free I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I use an Android phone. I also (as I actually said in my earlier post) use the one called "Countdown". Simple and easy to use. I installed the free version so I can't use my own photos and such for the countdowns but it's not really important to me to be able to do so. If that's important a small fee takes care of it. There are sure to be any number of apps of this sort. Get the free versions and see which one you like best then buy it if it's worth buying.