Super Tuscan Wine Dinner on Royal ?s

dundeene

We are new to Princess and cruising 12 days on Royal in June. I have read about a Super Tuscan Wine Dinner offered in Sabatini's . The entire restaurant s closed for this event. My sailing offers reservations at Sabatini's

every night online. Is it possible this menu will be offered at lunch on a sea day? Or is it not available on every cruise?

Thank you

Christine

We are new to Princess and cruising 12 days on Royal in June. I have read about a Super Tuscan Wine Dinner offered in Sabatini's . The entire restaurant s closed for this event. My sailing offers reservations at Sabatini's

every night online. Is it possible this menu will be offered at lunch on a sea day? Or is it not available on every cruise?

Thank you

Christine

If you book a night in advance .and they do the Tuscan dinner that night instead, you'll be notified and offered to change to a different night .upgrade to the Tuscan dinner oe refunded your payment.

The Tuscan dinner usually happens once or twice depending on length of cruise, and is dependent on itinerary, maitr'de at the time, chef at the time, and various conditions.... Since even they font know whether or when it may happen that sailing, they sell reservations for every night, then make changes as appropriate/needed.

I guess I am too used to planning ahead. We would like to try the Chef's Table and Wine Makers dinner as well.

If 4000 people are all boarding on the same day, I imagine the dining phone line is difficult to get through on. Is there a place that I can go in-person to sign up for these events after boarding?

I guess I am too used to planning ahead. We would like to try the Chef's Table and Wine Makers dinner as well.

If 4000 people are all boarding on the same day, I imagine the dining phone line is difficult to get through on. Is there a place that I can go in-person to sign up for these events after boarding?

You can go see the maitr'de taking specialty restaurant reservations in person, generally in front of one or the other specialty venues. Sign up with them. .