Dinner buffet, makes no sense why it is subpar

LMaxwell

Is it possible that on seaside, MSc puts out a tray of cookies and wraps and when they are gone they are gone? That’s the only way to explain how the last 4 posters in this thread all experienced something differently. If anything, This post further supports the lack of consistency with the MSc product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd assume at some point it would be this is it when it is gone it is gone. On Majesty of the Seas they'd ask you to leave and lock the doors of the buffet behind you. That was a surprise to us after being on Quantum where they had a cook at the front cooking burgers to order at 2:30 in the morning. Said he was there all night to feed the overnight working crew and that was burger night.

New ship, maybe they will upgrade it if more people want to have dinner in the buffet. I'm sure when those of us sail her for the first time, have the opportunity to fill out the comment cards-many will mention that on the card.

Someone posted they are reading this board so lets see if they step it up to accommodate everyone that likes to dine at the buffet for dinner. Heck, years ago-the dinner buffet at Royal was so empty-it looked like it was closed. We enjoyed it as it was so quiet and many of the same items in the MDR were available. We always wondered why many more did not use this option for dinner. True MTD in our opinion, as Royal would call it!! I guess times are changing.

If MSC has common sense, they won't need to read any boards to figure out that their buffet is obviously too small for the many people that desire to eat there. All they have to do is observe the people that are either standing up and eating or sitting on the floor. :rolleyes: