Disappearing shore excursions

rslinky

We sail June 16 from Copenhagen. Have been looking at excursions and in one day the number available for the cruise went from 71 to 50. In Stockholm and In Helsinki, only one available. We are four months out. Tours already sold out? Any other ideas? I am surprised. Guess I could call NCL but thought I would ask the experts first!!!

Have you booked in Stockholm and/or Helsinki? If so they only show what you have booked as you can't book any others.

Otherwise you have been far too slow; keep looking from 8-6 months before departure and book as soon as you can. As the boat fills so do the shorex.

Thanks Casofilia. I believe you solved the mystery. We have both booked in Stockholm and Helsinki, but only I booked in Berlin as my husband is doing a private tour. And all Berlin options show up but just the ones we booked in Stockholm and Helsinki.

Love the immediate answers and opinions I can get from this forum. Thanks to all who offer words of wisdom to those of us who are somewhat new to cruise critic and cruising.