BOGO Dining Package and 3/4/5 day Specialty Dining Packages

ulcards99

Are you able to book the BOGO dining AND a 3/4/5 night dining package together on the same sailing? I saw that a courtesy reservation will be made on the first day when you book a multi-day dining package, so wasn't sure if you could do both packages. We will be on Symphony (not sure that'll matter, but thought I would mention it). Thanks in advance!

While I do not know the specific answer to that - what I DO recommend is just waiting until you board - if the booking numbers are low (and they usually are) the dining team are out in full force and they'll practically HAGGLE you for dining deals. On Brilliance last year, guy came up to us about Chef's Table, offering us 20% off. I told him "give me a BOGO and I'll think about it" he offered us just that. We were glad we never ordered it online before flying out to Barcelona for the cruise.

Who do you bargain with? Do they have a marketing team around the ship, or is there a specific place to go to work a deal?

We found them right at the specialty restaurants on Oasis. It seemed like every restaurant in Central Park had crew out in front offering deals.

Who do you bargain with? Do they have a marketing team around the ship, or is there a specific place to go to work a deal?

Typically once you board, you'll first see waiters carting around the fancy drinks for sale. Then, you'll start seeing some of the waiters peddling the specialty restaurants. These are the ones that you want to talk to. They'll begin haggling you to get booked. Just tell them BOGO or nothing.

Edited by johnjen

Posted similar question to another thread, but no response yet...Just wondering if you got a 4-night dining package, but there were 4 people who wanted to dine at Chops together on the same night, would the 4-night package cover 4 diners that singular evening, or does it in fact have to be for one individual person over 4 separate nights? Just curious. Thanks to anyone who may have insight for this situation!

Posted similar question to another thread, but no response yet...Just wondering if you got a 4-night dining package, but there were 4 people who wanted to dine at Chops together on the same night, would the 4-night package cover 4 diners that singular evening, or does it in fact have to be for one individual person over 4 separate nights? Just curious. Thanks to anyone who may have insight for this situation!

One individual person.

Are you able to book the BOGO dining AND a 3/4/5 night dining package together on the same sailing? I saw that a courtesy reservation will be made on the first day when you book a multi-day dining package, so wasn't sure if you could do both packages. We will be on Symphony (not sure that'll matter, but thought I would mention it). Thanks in advance!

We just did it for our Symphony cruise. Booked the bogo and picked day one, while still in the cruise planner I booked the 5 day package and picked day two. Once on board I will set up the seven days. I will probably go back in and add another package when they have a sale as we are on the Oct. 12 night transatlantic. Worst that could happen is they will not honor the third package and give me a OBC. We had originally thought of getting the UDP but because of the 10 sea day lunches the package is priced at 348.00 per person which is way too much. .happy cruising