I work on 'independence of the seas'!

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 8:00 AM, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

Hello everyone, I have exciting news!

I'm going to be joining Independence Of The Seas on December 1st, for the start of a new 6 month contract!

Do let me know if you any of you guys will be cruising then, and come say hello if you see me in the shops!

I plan on creating lots of content during this contract, so make sure to follow me on my social medias!

Instagram: ChrisWongVLOGS

Facebook: ChrisWongVLOGS

I can't wait to meet some of you!

We will see you in January.  Looking forward to meeting you.  

• Like 1

On 11/1/2018 at 9:00 AM, ROYAL CARIBBEAN DUDE said:

Hello everyone, I have exciting news!

I'm going to be joining Independence Of The Seas on December 1st, for the start of a new 6 month contract!

Do let me know if you any of you guys will be cruising then, and come say hello if you see me in the shops!

I plan on creating lots of content during this contract, so make sure to follow me on my social medias!

Instagram: ChrisWongVLOGS

Facebook: ChrisWongVLOGS

I can't wait to meet some of you!

Hi Again Chris! Chuck and I have returned from 42 nights on the Indy without you! We got back on October 6th. We got pretty to close to Andrew in the main shop where the logo wear and liquor was sold! Be sure to share that Shelley and Chuck posted on your Cruise Critic thread! He is from Wales and it is his first contract. He'll remember us since he looked for our 5 back to back cruises for a Logo pink and grey zip up sweatshirt in a Size Large. it became a private joke between us as it took forever to show up in the new shipments! It finally came in the last cruise!

Do you know any of the shop people that were on then or any of the photographers? Spending 6 weeks on the ship, as you can image, we were friends with quite a few on our adventure.

Edited by SailingShelley
add more
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hi Chris,

I took my first cruise in November, and I loved it. One of the things I liked was the pampering of me by all of the crew members that I interacted with.

On embarkation day, my cabin steward gave me a card with his phone number on it. I was hesitant to call him late in the evening, fearing that I would bother him on his time off. Does this phone number redirect to someone else on his off hours or does his phone ring even if he is off? 

• 3 weeks later...

Chris if you have time can you go to the arcade and check something out for me.  What I am interested in is whether you get a bigger discount for the more credits you buy.  Such as $10 for 100 credits vrs $20 for 300 credits kind of idea?