Dining packages and 40% off bottles of wine

barbeyg

I’ve searched and don’t see this questioned elsewhere. We are considering the 5 night dining package on our 9 night cruise later this year. The package says that bottles of wine under $100 are 40% off.

We are interested in that, but it’s just the two of us, and we probably won’t finish the bottle at dinner. If not, can we take it back to our cabin to enjoy later? Does anyone know?

If not, we will just offer a glass to someone else nearby. Hate to waste it. [emoji846] Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The dining staff will also keep it for you in the dining area for the next nights dinner if you want. Enjoy your cruise.

Sounds great! Have you ever done this and changed restaurants the next meal? Or would that be expecting way too much? We plan to eat at Chops twice, Jamie’s twice and Wonderland once, so will be hopping around. I don’t want to add to someone’s burden.

I appreciate the responses. [emoji846]

Sounds great! Have you ever done this and changed restaurants the next meal? Or would that be expecting way too much? We plan to eat at Chops twice, Jamie’s twice and Wonderland once, so will be hopping around. I don’t want to add to someone’s burden.

I appreciate the responses. [emoji846]

Yes. It's work for them, but they'll do it.

Yes. It's work for them, but they'll do it.

Maybe we can do back to back with the restaurants, to make it easier. [emoji846] Thanks all for the info. My husband is so excited about that! lol

Except for the Chef’s Table, I might drink one glass with dinner, but that’s it. He is one of those guys who hates to waste anything.

If you tell them where you’ll be the following night, if you have wine left, they will make sure it gets to you (or at least that’s how it has worked for us in the past).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I appreciate the info. [emoji846]

If you tell them where you’ll be the following night, if you have wine left, they will make sure it gets to you (or at least that’s how it has worked for us in the past).

Or if you just tell them where you were the night before, they will get it for you.