Adventure Jr Suite 9264 question

lonegirl

So back story. My in laws booked us on AOS in 2019. We have been on many cruises with them. Never in a Jr Suite. That said also sailing with us is hubby’s aunt. To save on single supplement they booked my son (12 at sailing) with her and hubby in I in a jr suite that sleeps two. The plan is that our son stays in our room not hers. No problem! But as the room says it sleeps 2 do they have a normal couch? I know it won’t be a pullout but is it normal length? We will be in #9264. Any pics appreciated! (Not stock photos)

I'd be surprised if they let a 2 bed cabin hold 3 people...that's quite unusual.

As far as putting a 2nd in with you (a single)...not a problem...the bed is 2 twins, even in a JS. You might have to ask for them to be separated.

Not it's not unusual in certain circumstances (but not the OP's obviously)...but just an FYI for you....A two person maximum cabin can be booked for 3 if the 3rd person in the cabin with you is going to be an infant who will be using the pack-n-play....personal extended family experience.