Move over offers

never had one personally, but recall a tale on these boards a year or two ago of a couple who flew Bris to AKL, and at the pier were asked to not sail. From memory they accepted the offer of a full refund, another cruise, money for airfare (they were no longer sailing home) plus accomm for a few days in AKL. I think I have it right. Wouldn't work for everyone, but from memory, after the initial shock they were fine with it.

Yes. There were multiple move offers for our cruise that left Adelaide on 25 th January this year. It was a stunning offer. And we were very tempted. Free 10 night cruise anywhere in the world plus full refund of the current fare (as OBC but if not used that would be refunded in a cheque). $250 for non cancellable bookings (flight hotel etc). $250 credit for new flight. Plus a meal at a speciality dining room on new cruise. So tempted but we were going with a large group. This was 2 days before the cruise. Other people in our group received the offer the week earlier but not quite so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk