Just Booked Bliss

rp23g7

So after a horrible Mexican Riviera cruise on the Pearl a while ago, vowing never to try Norwegian again, we are giving them a second chance.

Booked Norwegian Bliss for Alaska out of Seattle, Sept 2019. YAY, hopefully Pearl was just a fluke.

Brand new ship, lots of "bells and whistles " Don't see where you can go wrong.

Unfortunately no one has sailed Bliss yet so we cannot comment on how the service. Its a new ship so everyone will be happy and in a good mood with that new ship smell. Enjoy your cruise.

I swore off NCL after a horrible trip on the Star to Alaska. I changed my mind a few years later when we did the Sun to South America. That trip was the complete opposite and made us big fans of NCL.

In September, it will be a brand new ship, with a brand new crew, with a brand new itinerary, sailing from a brand new (upgraded) terminal that had problems handling small ships. What could go wrong??? :o

That being said, we are sailing in the Bliss in September also.

In September, it will be a brand new ship, with a brand new crew, with a brand new itinerary, sailing from a brand new (upgraded) terminal that had problems handling small ships. What could go wrong??? :o

Lol yeah. I expect to be impressed with the amenities and condition of the ship.

Everything else, it's their first season. I'm keeping expectations low and thinking I'm their guinea pig.

OP is sailing in sept of 2019 though, it will be a year old by then and hopefully have worked out any kinks. :)

• 2 months later...

Beautiful ship. Just off the the Panama Canal cruise. But, be prepared for crowds...lots of crowds. Not enough elevators and not enough public space. If you run into bad weather on sea days everything is swamped.

So after a horrible Mexican Riviera cruise on the Pearl a while ago, vowing never to try Norwegian again, we are giving them a second chance.

Booked Norwegian Bliss for Alaska out of Seattle, Sept 2019. YAY, hopefully Pearl was just a fluke.

That is too bad we went on the Pearl last yeat thru Panama canal , loved it. It was one of our favorite cruises