Coke or Pepsi?

MyTMo777

Given its name and the lack of familiarity about it, I would print a description of it to show security if you choose to bring some. They may think it alco hol and charge corkage for it if you don't have a 'written explanation

Given its name and the lack of familiarity about it, I would print a description of it to show security if you choose to bring some. They may think it alco hol and charge corkage for it if you don't have a 'written explanation

Can I just charge then $5 for a can plus a mandatory 18% gratuity for them to try it out for themselves?

Is there rum in it?

When there is rum it doesn't matter what else is in the glass. :)

But seriously, I think the gluten issue is one of the reasons why Coke slightly edges out over Pepsi. I generally prefer Pepsi because of Pepsi Max...Coke zero came too late.

It is bottled and canned like other soft drinks. I don't think you would need an explanation for it any more than for root beer, birch beer, ginger beer, or ginger ale. Do be prepared to show the ingredients so they know it is not an alcohol product.

Can I just charge then $5 for a can plus a mandatory 18% gratuity for them to try it out for themselves?

:') Cute, although Celebrity is expensive at $5 a can:eek: I'd suggest $2.95 plus 15% gratuity and they'd think they're getting a deal;p