Abu Dhabi Port

CruisingFox27

I'm sure the taxi driver will know where to go, CF. Many people board in Abu Dhabi (I've seen it being offered here as an embarkation port).

I have my fingers crossed that you'll get out. Temperatures are forecast to begin rising a little from tonight, with rain, rather than snow, expected. It may well clear in time for you.

Thanks Bea. I noted the ROI sailings embark in Abu Dhabi, so hopeful it'll be obvious. Couldn't bear to be going through this palava and not be able to find the ship !

Weather does seem to have abated slightly so hopefully flights will resume tomorrow.

http://www.adports.ae/en/our-ports/abu-dhabi-cruise-terminal/about-abu-dhabi-cruise-terminal/

Here is the link to the website, takes around 30-40 minutes in a taxi. We had transfers when we cruised with MSC but were also there last Nov on a Celebrity cruise when we went to the grand prix. The circuit is out near the airport and a taxi cost the equivalent of around £20. All the taxi drivers know it as the cruise ship terminal.

Good luck with getting to the ship,

Julie