Royal Princess-two questions?

crowpro

What time do the shows start on Royal Princess?

Does Royal Princess provide free shuttles to downtown Buenos Aries, Rio de Janeiro and Lima?

Thanks for your help.

In the Caribbean, February 2018, most theater shows began at 8:15 and 10:15. Some nights there was a 7:00 or 7:15 and 8:45 times. There was one show, Secret Silk, that had a 3rd showing the following evening. The Vista Lounge shows began around 8:30 and 10:30, but if I remember correctly there were some that began around 7:00. We had to arrive around 1 hour early to get a decent seat for production shows. On S.A. cruises many of the S.A. passengers dine late. You will have to feel it out how early to arrive to the shows.

With all that said, what the Royal's show schedule will be a year from now in South America, is most likely undetermined.

When we were in B.A. on both the Crown and the Star there were no shuttles free or paid to downtown. Downtown is not a single area, there are various centers like la Boca, San Telmo, and others.Taxis are available at low cost and take local currency. You have to know exactly where you are going to instruct the taxis. Look up Buenostours.com for information on B.A. tours. Work with your roll call which I'm sure is very active for this cruise.

When we were in Lima on the Star there were no shuttles, we took a tour. In Lima downtown is basically the Miraflores area. I would not walk around other areas of Lima on my own.

We were in BA a few years ago (Golden??). As far as I can remember there was no shuttle service from the terminal to the city center. But cabs are inexpensive and preferred USA dollars. The port is a working port. The ship docks quite away from the terminal. There is a free shuttle from the terminal to the ship. It takes a while to get to the ship. If you are embarking in BA good luck. It took us quite awhile. What slowed things down was that Princess collected and kept all the passports. Also when we asked where to go for the health forms and where to get a group number the people there there did not have a clue. And my speaks fluent Spanish! We just walked around until we found what we we looking for. Hopefully things have gotten better since we were there,

A few years ago when Sea Princess was on the World Cruise, there was a free shuttle offered to a mall in Lima. From there we took a taxi to the Historic Centre/downtown - lovely to spend time there. After strolling around, visiting churches, and eating dinner, we then grabbed a taxi back to the mall and took the shuttle back to ship. Keep in mind there is a lot of traffic in Lima so allow enough time to return.

Not sure if this shuttle will be offered on your cruise.

Cheers.