Names of suites particularly Vision OTS

We are considering upgrading to an OS on Vision of the Seas and I recall several years ago when we were lucky enough to snag a OS on Navigator I ran across a list showing the cabin number in addition to the individual suite name. (i.e. Cabin 1314 - Fiji Suite) Now some years later I cant locate anything like this. We are looking particularly at cabins 8001, 8002 and 8502. Has anyone seen this list? Does anyone have any information or jumping off point to find out? Not that it matters, just my OCD and a hyper-curious mind taking over! Thank you in advance for any replies or help. Happy cruising everyone!

We were on the Vision TA last August. OS 8002 is called the Mozart Suite. We very much enjoyed having more space to spread out on a long sailing and the room was beautiful. I had only two small nits regarding the cabin: 1) the air circulation left something to be desired with the bed area quite a bit warmer than the rest of the cabin and 2) the few times we ordered from room service the food was lukewarm, which may or may not have been due to the fact that the cabin is about as far away from the kitchen/dining room as a room can be. Neither of those things would keep me from booking the cabin again although I would think twice about ordering room service.

We are considering upgrading to an OS on Vision of the Seas and I recall several years ago when we were lucky enough to snag a OS on Navigator I ran across a list showing the cabin number in addition to the individual suite name. (i.e. Cabin 1314 - Fiji Suite) Now some years later I cant locate anything like this. We are looking particularly at cabins 8001, 8002 and 8502. Has anyone seen this list? Does anyone have any information or jumping off point to find out? Not that it matters, just my OCD and a hyper-curious mind taking over! Thank you in advance for any replies or help. Happy cruising everyone!

Ask on the Rollcalls, someone onboard now or someone going next might be willing to check it out for you.

I have photos of 8000, the RS. Let me know if there’s interest. We got a great upgrade price two months before sailing!

I would love to see he pictures of the RS. We are considering the same cabin on Rhapsody,

I have photos of 8000, the RS. Let me know if there’s interest. We got a great upgrade price two months before sailing!

Hi Karen, are the pictures of 8500 RS or 8000 (8000 looks like an OS)? We will be sailing in RS 8500 next Feb. We have stayed in the RS on the Enchantment back in 2011 and I think it will be pretty much the same, except for the furniture, but would love to see the photos if you don't mind!