MO5AIC performing on next Jewel cruise (March 4th)

The group MO5AIC performed on our Jewel of the Seas cruise this past week and they were awesome! They just announced this evening that the group will be staying on the ship for a few days to perform for the next cruise (departing tomorrow 3/4/18). You're in for a treat if you are on the upcoming cruise. Be sure to catch their show!

For anyone not familiar with MO5AIC, they are a 5 man vocal group that performs without any instruments but you will swear there are instruments. Very impressive!

The group MO5AIC performed on our Jewel of the Seas cruise this past week and they were awesome! They just announced this evening that the group will be staying on the ship for a few days to perform for the next cruise (departing tomorrow 3/4/18). You're in for a treat if you are on the upcoming cruise. Be sure to catch their show!

For anyone not familiar with MO5AIC, they are a 5 man vocal group that performs without any instruments but you will swear there are instruments. Very impressive!

Sounds great! Just watched Adventure sail away to make space for you guys at the dock.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We also saw them recently and it's hard to believe there are no instruments.

We were on Independence and they picked me to go on stage and dance with them. I was with my 20 yo daughter and her friend. They were so impressed I could actually dance and have fun with it and not be embarrassed. They made it quite memorable for me.

Thanks for that, I think this was the first cruise for new CD Andrea, how did you like him?

We also saw them originally on Oasis...They actually headline in Las Vegas....Won MTV's Top Pop group and were semi finalist's on America's Got Talent.....Their just amazing.

Was fortunate to see them on the Anthem on the Nov 25, 2017 cruise. They were unbelievable!! During the show they announced they were going to do a few songs with Jam in the Schooner bar later that evening. Well, 3 of the members showed up around 11:30pm. They joined Jam as well as several of the other entertainers on board. The entertainment was terrific and we were sitting about 10 feet from the action. This was by far the highlight of that cruise!!

I can't remember the ship, but we saw them and they were pretty good. Likely Oasis or Harmony.

Laughing. I could write this exact post. We saw them at some point but for the life of me cannot remember if Oasis or Allure. Or was it Harmony.... Ugh.

Thanks for that, I think this was the first cruise for new CD Andrea, how did you like him?

This was our first cruise so I don't have anything to compare to. However, I think he will do well and we liked him.