Anyone blogging from 2018 Oceania World Cruise

There was a thread about this. I believe the only active blogger is a teenage young man, and someone linked to his blog - apparently it is linked on the roll call. I have friends on the trip, but their blog is only for friends and family.

Donna

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There was a thread about this. I believe the only active blogger is a teenage young man, and someone linked to his blog - apparently it is linked on the roll call. I have friends on the trip, but their blog is only for friends and family.

Donna

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Oceania 2018 World Cruise roll call is not available anymore because they have already set sail. Hopefully, someone knows the link to young man's blog.

I found a blog by a 10 year old boy but the site his parents had set up was heavy on graphics and generated pop ups telling me I was a winner. I never did get as far as reading any actual text because I was so irritated by time-wasting dancing Easter baskets. Such a shame as I'd have been interested to read it.

I've asked about whether anyone was either blogging or just posting some updates, but it appears that no one is doing either.

BTW, the 2018 RTW roll call is still there.

I think the young man who was doing a blog was a young teen, if I remember correctly. But it was very simple and didn't provide any info about ports or ship life.