Go Best promo for 3rd in room?

keep on cruisin

We are booked on the Summit in August.

When we have taken advantage of the Go Best promo in the past. We were given a small internet plan and classic Non-Alcohol drink package for our son.

Speaking to both Celebrity and my TA, they say that they no longer offer that perk to the 3rd in the room as of about 1 year ago. It still says it is included in the terms and conditions.

Anyone here have any recent experience with this?

Thank you in advance for any input.

David

I'm not sure of the current status as it has come and gone at various times.

As for your booking it depends on the specific terms applying to when you made your booking. You'd need to refer to that. If that's what Celebrity and your TA are telling you about - your booking - then it wouldn't be included.

We've got Drinks packages, and our son (U18) gets the non-alcoholic package. Booked last July for Aug'18 cruise.

Thanks. That is what the terms and conditions say. Just not what the TA and customer service are telling me.

Hopefully it will not be an issue.

Thanks

you called?

Offer also provides each third and higher occupancy guest who is booked in a triple or higher occupancy qualifying booking stateroom with one 40-minute internet package and one classic non-alcoholic beverage package. Internet usage terms apply.

you called?

Offer also provides each third and higher occupancy guest who is booked in a triple or higher occupancy qualifying booking stateroom with one 40-minute internet package and one classic non-alcoholic beverage package. Internet usage terms apply.

I called again today, and was told they have not offered the 3rd and higher promo as described in the quote terms in over a year. They have no explanation as to why the terms and conditions have not been changed. In addition when i first called they said the 3rd and higher got 50% off of the packages. Today i was told they just get the 50% off the room rate.

I have asked for a printed copy of the correct terms but they say they have no way to provide them.

We had three in our cabin in November 2017, with a go better package. The 3rd party received a classic non-alcohol package and a small internet package. We booked that cruise in March 2017.

Thank you.

I am wondering if maybe the European cruise have the difference. But they also have the same terms and conditions listed. I am hoping that in a few days once the promo options show in the manage reservations for the first 2 it will show up under our son also. Then i will print it and not think about again.

Thank you.

I am wondering if maybe the European cruise have the difference. But they also have the same terms and conditions listed. I am hoping that in a few days once the promo options show in the manage reservations for the first 2 it will show up under our son also. Then i will print it and not think about again.

Our cruise was a 10 day Caribbean cruise, booked during a Go Better/Sale Beyond promotion at the end of March.

I just booked 3 in a Sky suite for July. Received the Go Best (4 perks) for 2. The third person received cruise fare of only $1000 and NO perks. We are just using our $300 in OBC for the 3rd persons tips and then the rest in drinks. With Michaels Club, I think we will be ok. Our other option is to purchase the drink package for the 3rd person. She doesn't need internet.