Can the shore excursion $50 credit go toward the Behind the Scenes tour on the ship?

rabidstoat

Upcoming cruise I have all 4 standard perks including a 3x$50 shore excursion for our 3 ports of call.

One of them I'm already planning to do third-party excursion as it appeals more, so I won't be using that credit on a shore excursion.

I am, however, paying for a Behind the Scenes tour on one of the sea days. Any hope of that $50 credit applying? I'm guessing not since it's listed as a "shore excursion" credit and not just an "excursion" credit, but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone knows definitively.

How do you sign up for one of these? Can you sign up on board and where do you find out about it?

If you mean the behind the scenes tour, you can sign up for it online before your cruise or onboard, space permitting. I'm not exactly sure where it is in the cruise excursion area because their website has been odd today with the rework. I want to say it's like $119.

what if the NCL website has no excursions offered on that port? For instance there is no excursions listed for Jamaica on our upcoming epic cruise on NCL website.

They'll have excursions added at some point, just might not be right away. When I go and it's still a few months before my cruise I'll sometimes see excursions at some ports, and none at other ports.

None whatsoever,

I figured it'd be a long shot, being a 'shore' excursion perk. Last cruise I was on I had all the perks, but one of the ports I wanted to do a third-party tour. It seems like there's never something I want to do through NCL in every eligible port. Usually, the shore excursion credit is my last choice because of this, so I don't always have it.