Princess "Mocktails".

gregli

Menus show a list of regulars...you can order off the menu...but often have to tell them how you want it made...also if you are planning to order a bottle of liquor for your room and add some to a concoction made at a bar, that would only make sense with alcohol, just tell the bartender what you are planning to do so they don't question your choice.

I agree with Pam. That list is silly. Virgin Bloody Mary, Virgin Pina Colada, Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri, etc. Just ask for what you want.

Well, for some one who loves their foo foo drinks Princess does a scrappy job even with regular liquor..sorry I just have to say it...Chocobanana, is probably the best, but must be made with a fresh banana.....I now stick with martinis & mijitos.

So many of their drinks, and especially the mocktails are made with sugary purees....

I haven't taken notice of their price in a while.

Most of them seem to be to sweet for my taste. Just loaded with sugar.

I agree. I like the Key West Cooler. It’s not a froo-froo drink nor overly sweet. Made with cranberry juice and Sprite.

On our last Princess cruise we purchased the Soda+ more package and in various bars we asked for choc banana or "off" menu mocktails and were refused and said all that was available was what was on the menu.

We were on Regal a couple of weeks ago and had no problems getting virgin Pina Coladas and bloody Marys made, as well as our go-to Nojito (which has sugar in it - but so does a real mojito!).

• 1 year later...
On 3/10/2018 at 9:52 AM, Pam in CA said:

Any mixed or prepared drink without alcohol. There are some on the menu but there are really a lot more than what’s on the menu.

fe6f3c28fb17bce03eb735133bec0e33.jpg

Hi Pam...do you know or remember if they offer sugar free mocktails...asking for a friend that has the pkg but was just diagnosed with diabetes and they are wondering if princess has any...

18 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

Hi Pam...do you know or remember if they offer sugar free mocktails...asking for a friend that has the pkg but was just diagnosed with diabetes and they are wondering if princess has any...

One of my favorites is the Key West Cooler  which is far less sugary or sweet but refreshing. If they could make it with Sprite Zero, that might be OK. I don’t know what a diabetic is allowed or not. 😞 It’s worth asking or checking. https://thestayathomechef.com/key-west-cooler-mocktail/

45 minutes ago, Pam in CA said:

One of my favorites is the Key West Cooler  which is far less sugary or sweet but refreshing. If they could make it with Sprite Zero, that might be OK. I don’t know what a diabetic is allowed or not. 😞 It’s worth asking or checking. https://thestayathomechef.com/key-west-cooler-mocktail/

Ok great thanks.  I know less sugar for sure and to have lower carbs so as not to have a sugar spike...I knew princess had the sugar free desserts but not being a drinker couldn't help with what princess had...normally just do water and tea. 

On 3/11/2018 at 10:37 AM, saint_em said:

We were on Regal a couple of weeks ago and had no problems getting virgin Pina Coladas and bloody Marys made, as well as our go-to Nojito (which has sugar in it - but so does a real mojito!).

Fortunately, for my kids, we’ve had the same positive experience on the last 4 yrs on Regal.

Now I’m excited about trying the dirty banana mocktail till next cruise!

7 hours ago, h-sar said:

Fortunately, for my kids, we’ve had the same positive experience on the last 4 yrs on Regal.

Now I’m excited about trying the dirty banana mocktail till next cruise!

That's at least one of the drinks that isn't loaded down with sugar. 

I gag on most of them. 

10 hours ago, Pam in CA said:

The only sugar free drink my Diabetic Husband could have on the Soda and Mocktail package was Diet Coke.

When we asked about Diet Sprite we were told no, as it was not a 'fountain' drink.

We were offered fountain soda water in place of Diet Sprite but the taste was not the same. 

Unless you drink lots of Diet Coke, am not sure package is a viable prospect for someone watching their sugar levels.

Might be worth dragging a variety of Diet drinks aboard.

8 minutes ago, Reina del Mar said:

The only sugar free drink my Diabetic Husband could have on the Soda and Mocktail package was Diet Coke.

When we asked about Diet Sprite we were told no, as it was not a 'fountain' drink.

We were offered fountain soda water in place of Diet Sprite but the taste was not the same. 

Unless you drink lots of Diet Coke, am not sure package is a viable prospect for someone watching their sugar levels.

Might be worth dragging a variety of Diet drinks aboard.

Great thank you so much this is just the info I was looking for

• Like 1