Harmony march 3-10 suite

Any pics of your locking beach bag? Sounds like something I need in my life!
Just google "lock a bye beach bag"

I did have to go to naughty room on ship cause of it. It shows up solid on xrays. And when i use it as carry on on plane and ship they do a double take. I just mention it's a locking beach bag and they are ok. Its wonderful cause there is a cable in handle that opens and locks. So you can attach it to things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

27fd152898ab445d16024f2e7ab50c6a.jpg

d68c3f4527863821fa12231adb44ad3d.jpg

Hey, that's us in the pool and on the beach chairs. That's funny. Nachi was nice. We would go there again. Were you still there when the funnel clouds formed and the rain poured down? I think we were the last ones out of there at 4:30. It cleared out fast after the rain came. They were cleaning and closing everything probably wondering when we were going to leave. :DThanks for the review. It makes me want to go back!

We actually bailed before the rains. Hubby wanted to get a new pair of cowboy boots back in port.

On the drive back it started to rain.

I think its so cool i caught you on camera.

And for the poor person who has to wait a year to get on...... YOU WILL LOVE IT!! There is so much to do. Don't stress if you don't get it all in. I envy those on back to backs

And for the poor person who has to wait a year to get on...... YOU WILL LOVE IT!! There is so much to do. Don't stress if you don't get it all in. I envy those on back to backs

That would be me lol, “unfortunately” I have to sail on Adventure this December before Harmony the following December. Such a hard life! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures!! We’ll be sailing Allure in October and you’re tempting me to upgrade our JS to a GS... it’s for my 30th birthday after all [emoji848]🤫[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If the ship has all ther perks, like no reservations for shows. I would do it!! Especially if you get to labadee.

Just watch the prices. I upgraded from an inside to a junior about 60 days out on rhapsody in nov for $1200 total for 2people. It's a gamble on supply and demand.

It also took more than one phone call. To waive any fees or loose deposit

Good luck and keep us posted