Bvlgari Bath Products in Suites?

Georgia_Peaches

Can anyone confirm if these bath products still come in a suite. I recently saw a YouTube video of a Royal suite dated 2016 and saw different products on the sink vanity tray.

Thanks!

I was in Royal Suite on the Equinox in October 2017, yes they still use BVLGARI bath products. We had friends in an S1 Sky Suite who don’t care for BVLGARI, so they gave me what was in their suite too. :) There was hand soap, shampoo & conditioner. I don’t remember if they offered the shower gel. They were all the “au the blanc” fragrance. Below is a photo of some extras I brought home.

Vickie[ATTACH]

IMG_3368.thumb.jpg.790ba9e4a5fd757c6cdb7fdb4748a619.jpg

I was in Royal Suite on the Equinox in October 2017, yes they still use BVLGARI bath products. We had friends in an S1 Sky Suite who don’t care for BVLGARI, so they gave me what was in their suite too. :) There was hand soap, shampoo & conditioner. I don’t remember if they offered the shower gel. They were all the “au the blanc” fragrance. Below is a photo of some extras I brought home.

Vickie[ATTACH]

Thank you so much! Though many in other threads indicate that they feel the products are over rated, I rather enjoy them and I’m happy they are still around.

Christina