NCL Spirit

cruisekmc

No one knows...there are still no summer 2019 itineraries released for the Spirit. They were supposed to be released in January per NCL. There are several other threads on here asking the same question.

There is also a rumor that she is being sold. Hopefully not, as I was hoping to sail on her next year as well. If they ever do release cruises for her, it will be on here because there are many of us looking.

Yes, as stated above we are still waiting for the itineraries to be released.

NCL announced a few months ago that the Spirit would be doing Norway, Iceland and Britain cruises for 2019, similar to what the Jade has been doing for the past couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, as stated above we are still waiting for the itineraries to be released.

NCL announced a few months ago that the Spirit would be doing Norway, Iceland and Britain cruises for 2019, similar to what the Jade has been doing for the past couple of years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The more we hear from sources it is all to do with the recent upheaval in the European board. One thing we are also hearing is that NCL price hikes have affected bookings and (and please accept that this may be third hand rubbish) All inclusive is being considered to be dropped as it is not as popular as the Free at Sea promotion which still exists in USA.

The more we hear from sources it is all to do with the recent upheaval in the European board. One thing we are also hearing is that NCL price hikes have affected bookings and (and please accept that this may be third hand rubbish) All inclusive is being considered to be dropped as it is not as popular as the Free at Sea promotion which still exists in USA.

Personally, I wish NCL would go all inclusive across the board...all ships, all cruises.

I have submitted a couple of reviews about our cruise (all favourable) on Norwegian Spirit Feb 23rd to March 5th but don't see the review anywhere? Is their a problem with it?

It usually takes a few days for it to get "approved".

You can always post it here on the main forum in case people have questions or tear you apart if the don't agree with what you have to say.

Great time on Norwegian Spirit! Feb 23rd to March 5th. For all those negative reviews I've read about Spirit, not sure what people want, staff were great, sleeping was really good, food was excellent in specialty restaurants and very good everywhere else. Cabin steward9johnny) was excellent. Entertainment was just ok on this ship compared to other 7 Norwegian cruises. Signed up to go to Canary Islands, major itenarary change due to poor weather, loved the ports we got to see, Tangier, Cartagena Spain, Palma Majorca, and Marseille France along with Casablanca(weakest port) Malaga and Alicante. We would travel on this older but very good ship again. Might not have what Escape has but your on vacation, what could be better!