Orlando to Port Canaveral transfers

CRUISERMOMX3

Go Port Canaveral from the port to the airport.

We stay at the Radisson at the Port and book our airport/hotel trip through them.

$29.90 for Go Port Canaveral (for TWO - it was an ultra modern huge, clean bus) and $55 for the Radisson (who subcontracts to Cocoa Beach Shuttle - it was a bit more rattletrap, ok a lot more rattletrap :o). This was as recent as last November.

Carnival's price is pretty reasonable. I hated GoPortCanaveral; their bus was late picking up at the airport, and I don't mean by just a few minutes. They squeezed me into a van since I was solo, but lots of people were still waiting for their transport and there were no apologies, no refunds, etc. The hotel at Cocoa Beach was crap, and on the return trip I got gouged because I needed to catch the first van to the airport. Not a fan!

Can't recommend a good company but will would warn yoi to stay away from Orlando Transport LLC. We booked them as they had the cheapest price. They showed up almost an hour late, didn't have the car seat we requested and then tried to say we had the time wrong. I wrote it up on tripadvisor and they guy basically called me a liar and said he could post the email but wouldnt for my privacy. I was so mad I sent him the emails back with a letter showing him that HE got it wrong.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Forums mobile app