Grandeur Live Review St. Paddy’s Day March 15-24, 2018, 9 day

DaisyL

All the fresh baked bread on the ship is great because it has never been in a plastic bag! I enjoy the different french breads and really liked the onion rolls that they used to have at dinner. Sadly those have disappeared.:(

That is indeed chocolate cake and not the chocolate sensation. Have you tired it and is it any good? Hope they bring the sensation back from time to time in some other venue. That was a real winner.

How was the risotto? It looks good and I think is a new dinner entree.

That is indeed chocolate cake and not the chocolate sensation. Have you tired it and is it any good? Hope they bring the sensation back from time to time in some other venue. That was a real winner.

How was the risotto? It looks good and I think is a new dinner entree.

I liked the chocolate cake but my all time favorite is creme brûlée and every night now.

The risotto was very good too but I just had a bite and my husband had the rest as a second entree...lol. The chicken cordon Bleu was excellent. To be honest every meal so far has been very good.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Following along! We’re only an hour from Baltimore, but I can’t get DH to sail on an older, smaller ship. I’m willing to try it, but he thought Brilliance was too small.

All this talk about dinner rolls...I’m dying! Our favorite is the pumpkin seed roll; I also like the savory bites. Are they still there. Of course, I’d eat a piece of cardboard with soft butter. [emoji5]

The baked Alaska looks much better than the way they had been serving it recently. Instead of getting a slice of a large unit, as you show, they were serving individual meringue covered units in flat ramekins, like the ones they use for the creme brulee. I'm glad that they have returned to the old way.;)

eddiesgal has left home and headed to board Lady "G" tomorrow. Safe travels to all headed to Baltimore.

Thanks Daisy for the great review. Safe trip home to you and yours. Hope somebody does one next week so I can follow that cruise.

Happy sailing.

Evie

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Thank you all....although it’s the last day we’ll still be making the most out of it! Going to pack this afternoon and take a little nap so we can close down the Schooner again.

More info and pix to come...plus my friend took some pix off ship so we’ll go through those when we get home. Plus I’ll try to get pix that you asked for.