MSC Splendida Dubai March 2018 Review

CruisingFox27

Hi Bea. You off on Splendida Friday, 28 days to Tokyo/ Hope you have a great trip. Any chance of a live report this time? Ken

Thanks a mil, Ken. We've just received an offer from Emirates to upgrade to Business Class at a very reduced rate for the flight to Dubai and we've accepted! Hopefully we'll arrive a little fresher than we did last year by being able to lie out and get some sleep. I don't think I slept at all on last year's flight.

No live report, Ken. If I can get a decent internet package, I may post now and then. If nothing else, it may provide some info for those doing the same trip next year.

Wow! How fab. You don't need to worry about the handbag now :D

Believe it or not, I do, CF. We still only get the Economy baggage allowances. :( TBH, I'm more concerned about them being strict in Tokyo. We never have hassle with hand-luggage in Dublin airport, regardless of airline. It's usually on the return flights from other countries that the problems seem to arise.

Business Class on Emirates? Wow! That's fabulous Bea. You wouldn't call the Queen your cousin now! Enjoy the trip hugely! :bottle-pop:

Go raibh míle maith agat, Ken. This trip is going to spoil us for anything else in the future. It's for DH's 60th so we really wanted to make this one special.