Toast that is toasty

Number12

Yes, the "girls" Colorado is a right to work state. There is a fancy steakhouse in my town that only employs waiters. I have had a few male servers, but mostly girls.

How can you eat eggs over medium without toast? What do you do with the yoke? :D:D

Disappointing...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Apparently this issue is addressed with the lastest VIFP perk for Diamonds...

26d6c9c21a15daed495863b76499a886.jpg

This will become known as the Sinatra perk as in "we're Sinatra with Carnival but Elvis with Royal Caribbean." You should join the Board of Directors at Carnival. ;)

Edited by sanmarcosman

Wait a minute you do not hire boys to serve? Now that's down right discriminating. Just kidding of course. If you had all male servers these same posters ripping you for hiring female servers would be the same ones ripping you for not hiring female workers. I think I know who they voted for and lost.:halo::halo::halo:;)

This is hysterical, no really [emoji23] You think you know me and who I voted for based on one comment? BTW you would be wrong. I can’t imagine who would have to be the opponent that would cause me to vote for her. Like I said I’m usually not caught off my these type statements.

What is funny is that you think hiring based on gender isn’t discrimination. Wow that is exactly the case. Obviously people who have a problem with hiring only females would also have problem if only hiring males. Why wouldn’t they? Discrimination is discrimination regardless of what gender, age, or other protected status.

Have a problem with how you toast is served, but not discrimination??? Yea I’m the one being unreasonable (sarcasm) [emoji56]

really? how many male hosts do you see at chain restaurants, none. Many years ago when I was managing for Olive Garden, our training in Orlando, there was a class on hiring indiscriminately. The first impression at the door is very important to corporate.

really? how many male hosts do you see at chain restaurants, none. Many years ago when I was managing for Olive Garden, our training in Orlando, there was a class on hiring indiscriminately. The first impression at the door is very important to corporate.

If this is directed to me, yes really. Where I’m located in the Midwest actually I see that fairly often.

I’m willing to bet those thinking only hiring one gender would feel differently if that negatively affected them or their loved ones. When they are in the non hire bucket for something they cannot control like gender, race, or age bet it is a different song and dance...

As one has already eluded this is about cruising so I’m done on this topic. I’m not going to convince sexist thinkers to change for those that applies to.

I have to admit, I haven't read any of this post, but if you want it toasty, ask for toasty. Or ask for "bun toast." This is something I made up for the kids one Saturday when we had no regular bread left but some old hot dog buns. After I made the over easy eggs, I fried up the buns in butter in the frying pan and now every Saturday morning, "can you make bun toast?"