May 30 Epic leaving Rome

b_cruise

my friend and her mom are on this cruise and have booked some tours through italytoursharing.com under Anderson Group. They are looking for more to join their Italy tours. The May 30 roll call has very few. Actually the fewest I’ve seen for a Europe cruise. Are people posting somewhere else?

Sadly not sure if because it's so port intensive but, my last year Epic cruise out of Rome had the slowest roll call board and not even a meet and greet. I did find that I would guess on the cruise I went on that 75% got on in Barcelona and 25% in Rome.

I honestly didn't even know they did that and I have been a member on here for a long time... This is great information. SO people who board in BCN only get a 4 day cruise or is there different debarks as well? How would they ever keep track.

I honestly didn't even know they did that and I have been a member on here for a long time... This is great information. SO people who board in BCN only get a 4 day cruise or is there different debarks as well? How would they ever keep track.

No. People who get on in BCN get off in BCN just as the people in Rome get off in Rome. Each a 7 day cruise. I will say that Epic trip was by far my favorite cruise ever.

The majority of people on the cruise will be doing a 7 day round trip from Barcelona. Rome is the secondary boarding port for this cruise.

For example, the freestyle daily on the day you board will be for day 4 of the cruise.

It does have some implications for you. The Barcelona people get first dibs on some reservations, and if you are on the ship during the day in Barcelona then make sure you have some drinks and settle down In your room or the pool deck during muster, as the ship closes down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 27 May from Barcelona roll call is a little more active. They can catch those that will be in Cannes and Mallorca with them.

We tried to book the 30 May from Rome but could not get rooms for our group. According to NCL and our TA there are only 10% of the rooms set aside for Rome boarding and the remainder board in Barcelona. Hence the Saturday boarding in BCN versus the Wednesday boarding in Rome.

The Epic boards at Barcelona and again at “Rome” ... there is another roll call going for June 3rd with 42 members. Check the roll calls for June.

That actually means 3 roll calls are active during your cruise. Your roll call, the roll call out of BCN before you boarded and will still be active at the beginning of your cruise out of Rome, and then a second BCN roll call for the second half of your cruise.

No. People who get on in BCN get off in BCN just as the people in Rome get off in Rome. Each a 7 day cruise. I will say that Epic trip was by far my favorite cruise ever.

we did that cruise last summer too, getting on and off in Rome... other than feeling like we were interrupting someone else's vacation it was by far our favorite cruise. I would do it from Rome on the Epic a dozen times and still feel like that wasn't enough.