50th Anniversary Dinner on the Dawn....

Nashna

We just booked the Dawn Bermuda sailing for June 15th. The 15th is our best friend's actual 50th anniversary. We booked so late because we were waiting for our friend to get the ok to go from her oncologist as she has been fighting cancer. We are three couples who have been friends since high school and are all over the moon happy to be able to go to celebrate their anniversary as well as her finishing a bad bout of chemo . We want to have a special dinner the evening of their anniversary which is also the first night of the cruise. What is the best restaurant on the Dawn.? Is there anything special we could request for them? We want to make this truly special.

If you cannot get what you want, go to La Cucina

On my 50th birthday, we messed up an missed our original reservation in the restaurant we wanted. Easy got into La Cucina and enjoyed it very much.

Happy Anniversary!

For us, if we were celebrating such a special day we would put Le Bistro at the top of the list. It is just the type of dining that says "anniversary" or special day. Cagney's is really good, so are most of the specialty dining rooms but French atmosphere is perfect for such a special day.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!

We just booked the Dawn Bermuda sailing for June 15th. The 15th is our best friend's actual 50th anniversary. We booked so late because we were waiting for our friend to get the ok to go from her oncologist as she has been fighting cancer. We are three couples who have been friends since high school and are all over the moon happy to be able to go to celebrate their anniversary as well as her finishing a bad bout of chemo . We want to have a special dinner the evening of their anniversary which is also the first night of the cruise. What is the best restaurant on the Dawn.? Is there anything special we could request for them? We want to make this truly special.

La Cucina would be my pick.:D

I love La Cucina's new location after dry dock.:cool:

The Best Filet Mignon on the ship.;)

J.M.H.O.

I love steak and find the steak in Le Bistro superior to that in Cagney's. However, a lot depends on the tastes of your party. The sides, appetizers, and desserts at Le Bistro are a bit more exotic than those offered at Cagney's. That might be just the thing for a super memorable evening, or something that would be challenging for some members of your party. Check out a menu and decide which one is better for your group.

I am on the June 15 Dawn cruise too! Sounds like a great vacation for you and your friends. So nice of you to want to make the dinner special for your friends:) I have sailed Dawn and agree with recommendations for Le Bistro or Cagney's. One special thing you could do is order decorations for their cabin.

Thank you for the great suggestions. We have booked Cagney's. Le Bistro was not available. The only time we can get is 6:00pm. Since this is the first night of the cruise and we are sailing at 5:00pm, it would have been nice to have some time to enjoy the sail away. I'm going to check first thing when we board to see if we could get a later reservation. We are booked in LeBistro later in the week along with Teppanyaki.