Our First RCI Cruise! HOTS Departs Today. Join Us?

L1211

Thanks for all the info and photos. We sail on the 14th - can't wait. Have all your drinks with the exception of some wines been included in your drinks package?

We've not paid extra for any drink except wine. Enjoy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Vintages still serving flights of wine? That’s still one of my favorites.

We just checked. Wine flights are available anytime they are open. It it is $30 for three 2oz

Pours of any wines available by the glass. Along with a plate of nosh from Jamie's. Great deal on the high end stuff!! But drink package does not apply. Like wine tastings.

We just checked. Wine flights are available anytime they are open. It it is $30 for three 2oz

Pours of any wines available by the glass. Along with a plate of nosh from Jamie's. Great deal on the high end stuff!! But drink package does not apply. Like wine tastings.

Thanks for the thorough review and many pics! I’ve enjoyed it all.

When you say that the drink package does not apply, do you mean for any wine in Vintages? Or can you still get any wine by the glass, and just pay the difference on over $13 glasses? I guess I’m just a little confused on what is, and is not included at Vintages. Thanks for any help!

Harmony 06/02/18

Holy cow. The hubs was right. It taste like eggs!' From India. Ugh.

3300e1988ada625900f723eecfd0b53b.jpg

Omg. 2ab45f674d28e029d0dcaec2211f7e21.jpgd36e27343ad0738a5d07da7af1066426.jpg

212dfc006f4de7a48a2f972c27a8c8ae.jpg

Omg. Died and went to heaven. Appetizers were amazing. Butternut squash soup. Lobster gnocchi. And table side tuna tar tar. Amazing!!!

Hey Nabisco,

So far the family consensus is Wonderland for the experience. I'd at least do drinks there, but the dinner experience blew us away. We think you just have to do it once. Drinks at night in Central Park was also pretty special. Hope to find many more must do's. We also enjoyed the rising tide. Thought it would be a gimmick but we actually loved it! Have a wonderful cruise!!

We plan on it! This is our first cruise with RC. Third cruise total. We are cruising with our oldest daughter, son in law and 2 grandsons (16 &11). And the other set of grandparents are going too! I don't think I could get anyone in the Wonderland besides myself and my son in law-none of the other cruisers are very adventurous! Really have enjoyed your "live" reviews! We are in the 14 floor cabin 14286. Towards the aft of the ship-was there that much difference between the 8-14 floors??

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Didn't realize you could just have drinks in Wonderland? Can you order appetizers there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sadly no. I'd order a plater of the shrimp if I could.

Just joining your review now. Great pictures! We'll be on Symphony in Boardwalk room (but not end one , which looks like yours). Looks like a great cruise so far and with these special memories you'll always have with your daughters.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

So you can only order cocktails at the Sabor bar, correct? No food.

On Oasis, they offered to let us order guacamole and chips at Sabor and they would deliver it to the bar.