Help with itinerary

guest26

In holland America website for cruise in Norway:

https://www.hollandamerica.com/details?webItineraryIdForAudit=E9N07G&fromSearchVacation=true&guestsCount=2&voyageCode=J950&selectedMeta=Interior&shipId=NS

I see half a day "Scenic cruising Sognefjord"

How can I know if it includes Naeroyfjord towards flam or not?

Do you mean the route taken to view those locations, or whether those location stops are included? Scenic cruising will be just at sea viewing, no stops. Hope someone else can help you with the actual route taken through this fjord.

Naeryfjord is is not listed in the itinerary which I believe answers your question but if you need to check a quick email to HAL will confirm. Flam provided one of the top five days cruising I have done. I would book another cruise which includes it - its a must see.

In holland America website for cruise in Norway:

https://www.hollandamerica.com/details?webItineraryIdForAudit=E9N07G&fromSearchVacation=true&guestsCount=2&voyageCode=J950&selectedMeta=Interior&shipId=NS

I see half a day "Scenic cruising Sognefjord"

How can I know if it includes Naeroyfjord towards flam or not?

I'd say it's unlikely. Your port that day is up a longer fjord, and I doubt they would take the time to sail up a different fjord on the way out. HAL often includes "scenic cruising" on the itinerary if the sail to or from a port has nice scenery.

Isn't the fjord to Flam where they have the Seven Sisters Waterfall?

No, that's Geiranger. Beautiful!!

I mean only view during cruise. I have read that Naeryfjord is spectacular but do not know if we will go through there in that scenic cruise

Last year (May 21st), on our way out of Flam, the Captain surprised us with a special detour to Naeroyfjorden. It was an unscheduled scenic cruise up that fjord and well worth it.