New UPDATED Cruise Director (CD) List - starting from April 2018 onwards

Concerning Clo... we recently returned home from the Anthem last week. Clo said her next contract will be on the Brilliance (don't remember the start date) and her last day on the Brilliance will be Sep 2. The Brilliance is doing a TA from Amsterdam to Tampa (which we will be on) starting Sep 1. Sep 2 is a sea day and Sep 3 is our 1st port in Ireland. So, she won't have far to go when she gets off the ship after that contract is up.

Tim

That sums them up! Very phoney and cheesy style, and I find John really annoying. No comedic value and thinks he is the star of the show (he even says so in the Day 1 Cruise Compass).

Good to hear they'll be on break in June then. Wonder who we'll get...

Edited by slvrbllt
Typo

We were on the Anthem last week and both Clo and Charles Dennis were on board. I was confused as they both did the morning show and Clo did some shows and Charles did some. So I went to guest service to see if they had a sheet telling who everyone was and Charles Dennis was listed as the Cruise Director. I thought he was very good but I really liked Dru who was on the Liberty a couple of years ago.

Concerning Clo... we recently returned home from the Anthem last week. Clo said her next contract will be on the Brilliance (don't remember the start date) and her last day on the Brilliance will be Sep 2. The Brilliance is doing a TA from Amsterdam to Tampa (which we will be on) starting Sep 1. Sep 2 is a sea day and Sep 3 is our 1st port in Ireland. So, she won't have far to go when she gets off the ship after that contract is up.

Tim

My guess is that she will take over from Abe at the start of July. She doesn't live in Ireland any more, but may just be assisting to ensure that the TA goes well.

Does anyone know who will be Cruise Director on Independence after Joff? I tried tweeting Joff but he hasn't replied. I'm hoping it will be Tim Connor again.

If it is a good CD, then that means I will be ditching my plans to do Symphony in October and will head on the Indy instead.

I just heard from MY friend on Grandeur, too!;) She said that Bob will be leaving at the end of this cruise and will be replaced by a Steve with an unpronounceable last name. Based on prior info on this thread, might Steve with an unpronounceable last name be Mike Szwajkowski? Does anyone know Mike and have any info to share about him?

I just heard from MY friend on Grandeur, too!;) She said that Bob will be leaving at the end of this cruise and will be replaced by a Steve with an unpronounceable last name. Based on prior info on this thread, might Steve with an unpronounceable last name be Mike Szwajkowski? Does anyone know Mike and have any info to share about him?

Probably Mike Szwajkowski. Was told that he was moving to GR next.

That answers the who part, now how about some skinny on Mike? Not familiar with him at all. Do you know him? What's your take?

He just returned to Royal after almost a 7 year hiatus, in which he worked as a Canadian Mountie. Not heard too much since he returned, but he was always known as one of Royal's best back in the day! Hopefully a recent Brilliance cruiser can give some up to date input.

'One of Royal's best' and 'RCMP' sound very promising! :) Will keep good thoughts.;)

Definitely. I sail on the 26th. I was dreading Paul Rutter again when we didn't know who was going to be after Bob on Grandeur, but since Paul is all the way in Asia, I think we're safe!!!