Project Runway?

BlueHerons

Steven is out!

rate_runway_10_405.jpg

He deserved it last week anyway...

Started with a wedding dress, and barely used any (see only slightly more than Jillian)...

Sewed like mush, and matronly boring...

again, I also don't see any forward thinking or design innovation here...

Some people are yapping about the wedding dress, it's so hard to work with, blah, blah, blah...

But I'll bet you Rami, Kevin, Kit, Santino, Chloe, Jeffrey, Austin Scarlett, Kara Saun, etc.

All would have come up with something if not downright amazing, then at least fashion forward interesting...

But yes, you're right, high fashion has more impact in a big city than it does on a farm. But there's never a reason, imho, not to have style and pizazz, no matter what you're doing.

Jane,

I had to think of a response. We do strawberries six months a year. The workers do not like sun exposure. All I ever see is two eye balls till the last paycheck. Then they come dressed to the nines in their way.

Nothing high end, no Prada stuff. Just I can dress nice, something I also do on cruise. I just compliment them and say see you next season. I am like the workers and also avoid the sun. So chair hogging is a none issue. Would love to see the PR people design clothes for my workers.

More for the year end party that they enjoy. Picking would be for the ladies full coverage. Although a designers take on that might be interesting:D.

Agree with you,

Elisa's outfit wasn't bad and I don't agree with Nina Garcia that it didn't look like something the "model" would wear. I think she loved it.

I did however, agree with M. Kors criticism that it chopped her up. Had she made the bottom layer boot length, it would have been terrific.

Yes, Jillian cheated. I forgot she had immunity. But she could have been disqualified otherwise.

Ricky's outfit was a big snore and looked like a mall purchase, not something created by a designer. Boooorrrring!

Steven deserved to lose. There was A LOT that could have been done with the wedding dress fabric. And choosing black was a really poor choice. Judges were right to Auf him.

Chris' was awful, but he walked in late and given a cut-up half finished garment. So it wouldn't have been right to get rid of him. But he's on thin ice!

Hey PR Fans,

See this video that Jack made.....

Freakin' hilarious!

BTW, Steven should have been cut last week and I'm glad they brought Chris back.

The very first dress he made has been my favorite so far.

It is obvious who the front runners are this season and they were all on the same team last week.

• 2 weeks later...
I am jonesing for a new episode. I wouldn't think the writer's strike would impact this show. Do you think they're just waiting till after the holidays are over?

Except for the finale, and please I hope they don't spread it out over two weeks again, how stupid, Project Runway is in the can.

The final three or four are already at home designing for Bryant Park. I believe it was filmed this summer and they only film for three or four weeks.

I am jonesing for a new episode. I wouldn't think the writer's strike would impact this show. Do you think they're just waiting till after the holidays are over?

Hi, when I turned on Bravo Wed night I thought...oh no....its all

reruns again:eek: but...then it said a new episode will be airing!

next week:)

So, yes, after New Years it will be a new one!

I really love this show. I waited months for it to be back on the air. Then my mom fell and broke her hip and I missed the whole season so far. I'm hoping they will do daytime reruns next Spring or Summer so I can see what I missed. I've been so busy that I fall into bed each night. I can't seem to stay up to 10 pm to see it.

Except for the finale, and please I hope they don't spread it out over two weeks again, how stupid, Project Runway is in the can.

The final three or four are already at home designing for Bryant Park. I believe it was filmed this summer and they only film for three or four weeks.

I know this is all long ago filmed. However, as a writer I'm always closely involved in any editing. I wondered if the writers strike would impact that. But I guess things are different in TV land.

Steven is out!

rate_runway_10_405.jpg

He deserved it last week anyway...

again, I also don't see any forward thinking or design innovation here...

I think you were too hard on Stephen. If the right accessories are added it IS fashion forward...for a nun!:D :D :D

pic?id=7a90rxpZQZiibSF3b7Mlx9fXM5WPZikxMI7mv4xQp5Fd3Ig=&size=l

We were out tonight celebrating my husband's birthday, so I just caught the tail end--Elisa was eliminated. I'm going to have to check the TV section of the newspaper for when the show is re-run.