On Adventure of the Seas Now April 2. Any Questions?

Going on the April 28th Southern Carrib to ABC'S and was just wondering if there is like a internet café that has computers to just check your emails . If they do how much do they charge?

thanks

deck 4 RC on line. also have been told there were computers in the new “card room”/library deck 5.The cost of internet usage varies. You can pre purchase for the entire cruise -go to cruise planner for the price, whixh will also show what tour daily rate is. There are also rates of 24 hours. Not 24 hours spread out over the cruise but 24 hour from when you first log in. That rate can be done the day you board. I have been told there are lower prices on internet towards the end of cruises. Based on yor celll phone carrier, you can get and international day rate package for calls, texts and internet when we are in port. (Not at sea.) Also, based on what your plans are in each port are, there are many places that have free internet.

Going on the April 28th Southern Carrib to ABC'S and was just wondering if there is like a internet café that has computers to just check your emails . If they do how much do they charge?

thanks

Onboard internet charges:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=55188055&postcount=105

Sorry... one more question.

We completed our pre-check in for our June Adventure cruise and saw that the Sea-Pass cards would be waiting at the room instead of being issued upon arrival. Was that how it worked on your cruise? If so, any problems? Any procedure to ensure that cards are issued to the correct person?

Thanks again.

Sorry... one more question.

We completed our pre-check in for our June Adventure cruise and saw that the Sea-Pass cards would be waiting at the room instead of being issued upon arrival. Was that how it worked on your cruise? If so, any problems? Any procedure to ensure that cards are issued to the correct person?

Thanks again.

That wasn't our experience on March 17 - 24.

Thank you for taking the time to answer questions!

We will be on AOS in a few days and wanted to know the upcharges for the Specialty restaurants - Chops, Giovanni's Table, Izumi...

We have seen various prices for each restaurant...

TIA

Hi if you get chance could you look at cabin 2345. Deck 2 aft, whats around it,

Thanks, Jack

Hi, I am (obviously) not the OP but I think I can help. I stay in that general location on the Voyager-class ships (outside accessible) and I really like it. It's very quiet and convenient to the elevator bank. You're under a carpeted section of the MDR. There's no noise. I've been in 2620, 2320, and this next time I'm in 2328. I've never felt any vibration or heard any noise even when the door was at the entry to the stairwell. If there is any tiny negative it's that when it gets busy it can be a few minutes before an elevator makes it down to deck two, but it's a rare occurrence. I think you'll be just fine there!

Good afternoon.... I am on the AOS and was wondering if I can answer anyone's questions about the ship. Am in Curacao as we speak. Appears only the front half of the ship was refurbished with new cabins... The aft section is same with no changes. Izumi is here and looks nice. Was kind of surprised that lifeguards are on the ships now. Boarding was quick and easy. Oh you can buy surf internet on ship cheaper. You should download WhatsApp before the trip or Google Hangouts before boarding and text to others that way.

Let the questions begin...

So do you have a stateroom in the rear of ship that was not refurbished? What is your stateroom number?

Hi there!

Probably your last day at sea? I was wondering if one can plug into the in room TV's with a cord to watch your own content from a laptop of portable hard drive?

HLR

Curious about show times. On past cruisings there was early seating in MDR and early show at same time. Then they flipped with late seating and repeat of early show.

We are on Vision this month and I noticed on some Compasses that MDR is 5:30 and 8:00 while shows are 8:15 and 9:45 or 10.

What is the schedule like on Adventure? We will be on the Adventure in the fall and (if possible to find out ahead) could make the difference in when we choose dining.

Thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If possible can you confirm if Izumi has Hibachi Teppanyaki or Hot Rocks.Wanting to clarify for the non seafood lovers in our party, as they enjoy cooking up a steak on the rocks.

TIA.

Happy Cruising

no hot rocks - gets too smoky in promenade

no hot rocks - gets too smoky in promenade

We were told that no hot food of any kind can be served at Izumi on Adventure because it does not meet USPH requirements for hot food. Some guests at Izumi wanted an entree from the MDR one night, and that was refused because of the USPH rules.

Awesome! I had been tossing around the idea of pre-purchasing the surf internet so it's good to know that buying it onboard can save a little money. I was also considering pre-purchasing $$ to go towards the arcade but wasn't sure if there was really any point. Any thoughts on the arcade? Thanks!

My husband and I only stopped in there once. We tried to play two different games and both of them were broken. I have heard other reports of similar issues, although there were a lot of people in there playing other games at the time.

my son played in the arcade on the free night - he also apparently incurred 52.50 in arcade charges. You can authorize the kids cards for charging or not, and I think you can limit as well. I think he was just bored one night - thereafter, he had made friends and no more charges.