MDR - 14 Night Dessert Menus

gerelmx

• 2 months later...

We’re doing on an 11 night Caribbean cruise next year. The first two days and last two days are at sea. Will that determine which nights are formal nights? And change the menu order? This is our first celebrity cruise. 

On 11/30/2018 at 8:56 PM, Jey01 said:

We’re doing on an 11 night Caribbean cruise next year. The first two days and last two days are at sea. Will that determine which nights are formal nights? And change the menu order? This is our first celebrity cruise. 

No more formal night on Celebrity, now is named Chic Night, you will have 2chic nights. The first will be the 2nd day 1st day at sea, and the first of the last 2 days at sea,  they don't do the chic night the last day because everybody is packing.

The order of the menu is uncertain and also which of the 14 would be on your 11-night cruise. The only thing I can assure you is that of Lobster Night that would be the last chic night.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for all this info, very helpful. I am going on a Celebrity cruise in a few weeks.  It looks like I will need to diet even before I go- ha ha! One question, what is Lobster night? What kinds of choices are there? I wouldnt want to miss that one. 

7 hours ago, ghdool said:

Thank you for all this info, very helpful. I am going on a Celebrity cruise in a few weeks.  It looks like I will need to diet even before I go- ha ha! One question, what is Lobster night? What kinds of choices are there? I wouldnt want to miss that one. 

One of the chic nights of your cruise, for the complete dinner menus go to this CC link: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2590937-mdr-14-night-dinner-menús/

816523cee1515760e15e877b09751ea5.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

So several of the dessert nights sound yummy, others aren't our kind of thing. So if you don't want to eat dessert in the MDR, where else on the ship can you get awesome desserts? (not in a suite or AQ, btw).

Just  Cafe AB?  Any other spots?

10 minutes ago, DebInAntigua said:

So several of the dessert nights sound yummy, others aren't our kind of thing. So if you don't want to eat dessert in the MDR, where else on the ship can you get awesome desserts? (not in a suite or AQ, btw).

Just  Cafe AB?  Any other spots?

Other options are the OVC or room service. sometimes we order from the all days selection Creme Brulee or Apple pie a la mode