YTD ? Will they sit us a with others if we ask?

realtrip

Hi

We usually get early dining and ask to be placed at a large table. Carnival has really done this well for us in the past and we have met some really nice people. This time around we booked too late and only YTD was left. I love my mom and we get along great but we will be spending all day every day together, I am afraid we will run out of things to talk about, lol. Do you think they might seat us with other people at a large table? What is the best time to show up for dinner to up our chances?

We booked 2 rooms for the 5 of us, is it a problem if we show up at ytd as a group of 5 every night? I understand we may have a wait time. I don’t mind that.
Nope, not a problem. That's how we did it a couple years ago and will again coming up. Just tell them you're together. They might ask for a S&S card from each cabin. We ate at varying times and I don't remember ever having to wait more than 10-15 minutes for five of us, and usually not even that long. Except on the last night of the cruise, that was a half hour wait. Your mileage may vary, of course. :)